• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Grass Starter

Favourite Grass Starter

• Total voters

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
    The only grass starters I don't particularly care for are Treecko and Turtwig. The design of their heads/faces is just a little off-putting, which is a shame because I love turtles and geckos.

P.S. Bulbasaur is spelled wrong in the poll

Tewi

Хорошо
    Years
    Since i almost always pick Fire starters I'm not really fond of any of them, but i'll go with Treecko because it was awesome when i used him. I really do like Snivy design but i never played that game so... Treecko.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    I really like all of the Grass starters, but my personal favorite is the Treecko line. I love the entire line's designs, especially Sceptile and Mega Sceptile. The Chikorita line is a close second. They're all adorable.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2017
    Treecko. I just love all of its forms~~~ treecko»grovyle»sceptile it's simply the best grass starter rather the best grass type pokemon :p

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Treeko, as it was my first starter ever. I also loved Grovyle in the MD series.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Why isn't Rowlet on this poll?

Maybe Snivy. Contrary is a nice ability, it has Leaf Storm to go along with it, and look at it.

Chespin comes at a close second for being based off a hedgehog and having Bulletproof.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2016
    I'd have to say Snivy/Smugleaf. Only time in Pokemon history I chose a grass type as my starter that has to count for something. It's the pokemon version of that kid in school, you know the one. Like the smallest kid there yet walks around like his you know what doesn't stink, there's something you have to like about that.

Years
    It's hard to choose, I'm not familiar with or particularly interested in the Pokemon after the 3rd generation so that leaves me with Bulbasaur, Chikorita and Treecko. I'm gonna say Chikorita but Bulbasaur is a VERY close second.

Years
    I like serperior and treecko but I went with chikorita, my longest lasting file on silver was with that as my starter and it made it one of my fav starter lines. the other two I mentioned are a close second though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Bulbasaur all the way, maybe because it was in first gen. Hey what can I say I started in the Kanto region.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I voted for Chikorita. I've always thought it was very nicely designed, and I always picked it over the others. I wish it was more respected though, since it's regarded as the worst grass starter :(

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I agree with you :( I LOVE Chikorita

I think the air also played a big part in how I became so fond of the Chikorita line. Especially the way Bayleaf was perceived <3

Back