• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favourite Gym Leader?

Favourite Gym Leader?

• Total voters

Kae Kyo

you're like oxygen to me.
Years
  • I've always loved Wallace and Juan just for the sake that they use Water-types. Wallace mostly over Juan for the simple fact that he uses Milotic, which happens to be one of my favorites.

Years
  • R/S/E: Winona. Her team is excellently varied- A Water/Flying, a Steel/Flying, a frickin Flying/Dragon with Earthquake... She was unexpectedly great and is usually tough for me to beat. That and I enjoy her Gym's puzzle.
    For FRLG I like Giovanni. His team is generally pretty cool, and he's just a pretty cool character overall. I also like the various trainers throughout his Gym, I got a real sense of accomplishment once I finished his gym for the first time.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    my favorite is

E/R/S Flannery

I think she is the best gym leader and she is just as hot as her fire. lol I said that because she is a fire leader

Nomine

サトセレ
    Years
  • Flannery is my favorite gym leader. First of all, her looks. (Hehehe...) And I've never really had a hard time defeating her Pokémon. But mostly the looks. ^^

laccey

xooooo
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2013
    i voted for wattson because he gave me the most fun battle. it was truly a well-played bout, i had to use every trick my admittedly limited pokemon had. :p

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Misty, Sabrina, Erika and Blaine are my favourite kanto gym leaders. If I had to choose it would probably be Sabrina and Giovanni. Out of the Hoenn gym leaders I enjoyed battling Flannery the most.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    My personl favoire: R/S/E's Winona. Even in the anime her character dazzled me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    I voted for Brawly, not because I like him, but because I like the challenge he gives. When I use Sceptile, I have to grind for like an hour everytime before I can beat him.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2015
    Flannery, mostly because it reminded me of the old Sabrina's gym in kanto. :)
    and she was easy.
    :D

SlitWeaver

Pokémon Champion
    Years
  • I couldn't think of a title :P

FR/LG: Brock because he's your first "challenge" of the game. :P
    R/S/E: Tate & Liza because they are DOUBLE BATTLE! WOOHOO! :D

P.S. I HATED Giovanni as a little kid because his gym was the first one you came across BUT you couldn't get in. >:P

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
    Years
  • FR/LG: Giovanni... Why? cause hes the big evil boss and im a fan of evil characters xD!
    R/S/E: Winona(or however ya spell it ><) why? Because she's as graceful as the wind^^

Callisto

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    FR/LG : I choose Blaine because he's a great fire-type trainer and he's cool :D
    R/S/E : I choose Wallace because I like his fighting skills and also the design of his gym :D

Back