• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Legend Of Zelda game?

What's your favourite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The Legend Of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages

• The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

• The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

• The legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

• The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
  • Title says it all. With the few hreads about Legend Of Zelda around, I decided to make a favourite Legend Of Zelda game. :D

List of Legend Of Zelda games (or just look at the poll xD):
    The Legend of Zelda
    The Adventure of Link · A Link to the Past
    Link's Awakening
    Ocarina of Time
    Majora's Mask
    Oracle of Seasons
    Oracle of Ages
    The Wind Waker
    Four Swords Adventures
    The Minish Cap
    Twilight Princess
    Phantom Hourglass

Knock youself out. ;) Oh, and this time, I didn't forget to add a poll. :D

My favourites Majoras Mask, as I loved the dark theme, the music, Fierce Deity Link, everything! :D my only complaint is that it was a bit too short, but oh well. :D

Last edited:

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • Twilight Princess. Actually it's the only game of it I have, but I hear that it was one of the best... ^^

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • My favorite Legend of Zelda game is Twilight Princess.
    Everything was so good about it: magic, story, characters, graphics, equipment.
    I had so much fun while playing it, so that's why it's my favorite Zelda game. But it lacked one main thing: magic.

I was very disappointed at the lack of magic and missed fire arrows, ice arrows, and light arrows. The bomb arrows were awesome but also lacking without any other good combinations. I also missed the Megaton/Skull Hammer from previous Zelda games. The Ball and Chain didn't really fulfill its role.

However, aside from those issues, I had a blast playing it, although it may not be as praised as Ocarina of Time, which is every bit as good, if not better. I feel that Majora's Mask was just as good as Ocarina of Time, and I honestly cannot choose which one I liked more. I had so much fun playing both, it was hard to choose.

But overall, Twilight Princess won my vote.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • Phantom Hourglass for me, I thought they did a great job with the puzzles and bosses and whatnot.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I liked Twilight Princess the most because using wolf link was so fun. It also seems to have a longer and more interesting storyline than the other ones.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Not really a big Zelda fan, which is probably why I haven't played the older games, but Majora's Mask is definitely my favorite of the ones I have played. The dark and serious tone is what really stood out to me.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • I love all of them! My favorites are probably Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass, as they were the first Zelda games I bought. I love how both games make use of their respective system's feature so greatly.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Ive only played 3 LoZ games, but this one was defiantly my favorite, but the phantom hourglass was also enjoyable!

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I have to say the original. I loved it and would play it over and over back when I had my NES at the ages of 2-4.

I was introdced to video games early on...

So yeah, Legend Of Zelda, the legendary "Golden Game"

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • My favorite Zelda games are Minish Cap and Ocarina of Time. I haven't bought Twilight Princess yet.

Minish Cap: First The Legend Of Zelda that is funny. I have played first Zelda game and Link's awakening but I didn't like them so much. This one was best before I played Ocarina of Time. I have this game on my phone too.

Ocarina of Time: I just started to play this with my computer a couple of days ago, because I wanted to see is it so good as people says. I had to test it with computer first, now I'm going to buy it to my Wii when I just get some points. I have to say that this is awesome game and hard game. Hard because you have to think what to do and sometimes I don't know and I have to watch walkthrough (I usually don't use walkthroughs).

The Legend of Zelda games are all good. But I voted Ocarina of Time.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • They all kick ass. But Majora's Mask won it for me. I'm all into dark storylines and this one was fantastic. The Mask itself was the best character, and it's the most fun to speculate about because of all the unanswered questions it left behind, and all the references to it in others like Twilight Princess. (spoiler? :cross-eye)

Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time tie for second place. Then Wind Waker comes third. I'm... practically a walking Zelda encyclopedia coz I love the series so much. (If anyone wants to, PM me and I'll give you info on the games. :P I LUV ZELDA)

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Ocarina of Time, hands down. I don't and/or shouldn't need to explain why. It simply revolutionised the way 3D games are designed, created and played. Not to mention colourful characters, deep storyline and epic music score. In my opinion the greatest game of all time, and I dare anybody to argue against that.

A Link to the Past comes in second place for me, with the Wind Waker a close third. Twilight Princess, while a good game, was nowhere near as good as those three.

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
  • Ocarine of Time. Possibly one of the greatest games made in history and one of the best Zelda games. Ever.

It was my first ever RPG game on my 64 and possibly one of the funnest gaming experiences I ever had.

I stall have it, actually...

Majora's Mask and Windwaker are also good, and I'm currently finishing up Phantom Hourglas and I stopped playing Twilight Princess because I had little time to play it...lol

Back