• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comics Favourite Marvel villain?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • I'll extend this to TV and Films - but who are your favourite villains from the Marvel franchise? How did the villan(s) you mentioned stand out for you?

Years
  • i'll only base off the MCU flicks since those are the only forms of Marvel related media that i really engrossed myself in.

Helmut Zemo takes the top spot for me. he's literally just a normal guy but managed to turn the two Avengers Leaders against each other. Civil War was easily one of my favorite films of the franchise for featuring him.

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
    Years
  • Villain, villain? If anti-heroes count, Deadpool. I've loved him since I got the Ps2 game Marvel Ultimate Alliance in 2007.

If not...Magneto. I feel like, as much as Magneto is a true villain, his actions are somewhat justifiable from where he stands. The man became the leader of a country solely for the wellbeing of a species.

Back