• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Moves??? :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    I always wonder what peoples favourite moves are... Their favourite move based on what it does and their favourite move baesd on what it looks like!

Based on what it does- Cosmic power, I love defence boosts! ;)
    Based on what it looks like-Either energy ball, air slah, or ice beam...

what do you guyz think ;)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • As this topic isn't 4th-gen-only specific (especially as some of those moves mentioned are from gen one) I'm going to move this to Pokemon Gaming Central.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Aura sphere (I like how it looks and it's lucario's signature move ^_^)

Leech seed (I like it's function, steady damage and healing over time, and it works if I switch pokemon ^_^)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • In Gen III, Leaf Blade was one of my favorite moves, because of its animation (in that generation and the ones after that) and high critical hit rate.

In Gen IV, I liked Close Combat and Aura Sphere. They were 2 of the best moves ever created; the former for sheer power and the latter for a strong move that never misses with decent PP. I also like Spacial Rend and Shadow Force.

Honorable mentions go to Surf, Hydro Pump, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Earth Power and Gen V Giga Drain/Drain Punch.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Aurora Beam as depicted in the first and second generation handheld games.
    It both sounds and looks extremely high-powered; I recall finding it more impressive than Hyper Beam at the time. It's still one of my favourite moves aesthetically, but for function I always admired Ice Beam/Flamethrower/Thunderbolt, the last of which looks fairly awesome in the first generation. My fondness for the obscure of late has been found in Hammer Arm used under the effect of Trick Room; I just wish Beartic could learn the former.

Cyprium

Maître de la Terre
    Years
  • I love Earthquake. It's incredibly fun and quite useful in double battles when paired with a Flying type.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Toxic, Leech Seed, Confuse Ray, and both versions of Curse.

I play very defensively. :D

Babebraham

Just being here is good enough.
    Years
  • What is your favorite move?

I absolutely love to use iron tail.

Amount of people who like each move:
    Iron Tail: 1

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Cross Poison for me. Even if it wasn't my favorite pokemon's best STAB move, it still looks fierce! :D

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • People are probably going to think i'm stupid as all get out, but I love swagger. It's got a certain thrill to it when you use it. It can either go in your favor, or horribly wrong. x]

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten lucky using it. I used to always put it on my Jolteon and massacre things I normally wouldn't be able to take down.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
  • I like Blaze Kick because its a Fire attack with a high critical hit ratio and chance to burn. My Lucario used it on a Volcarona in a linked battle and it OHKO because it was a critical hit

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I'm going with Earthquake. It's a consistent move and the accuracy thing is a bonus.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I have always loved Sky Attack since I first played Pokemon Stadium. I loved Moltres at the time and I used that move allll the time. :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    What is your favorite move?

[SIZE="a"]My favorite move is hydro cannon[/SIZE]

Back