• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite NPC!!!!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • I'm sure everyone knows what a NPC is.

A NPC or Non-Player character, is a character in a Pokemon game who cannot be controlled by the person operating the Gaming Console (or Emulator ;)).

So which NPC do u like the most?

Pika Pika :chu:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I'm sure everyone knows what a NPC is.

A NPC or Non-Player character, is a character in a Pokemon game who cannot be controlled by the person operating the Gaming Console (or Emulator ;)).

So which NPC do u like the most?

Hmm that's tough... Not a lot of them really stand out that much to me. Can it be a major NPC? Cyrus was kinda cool.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Youngster Joey takes the prize home, really. He's incredibly iconic. People find him annoying but honestly I love getting his calls! He's like a Johto superstar.

I consider Joey my favorite quotable character, his calls used to make me laugh when I was younger. lol

My favorite NPC is definitely Caitlin though, I've always found her interesting and mysterious. I'm really hoping she's going to be in Alola somewhere, I have a strong feeling she will be.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Mm. My favourite NPC would probably be Erika, my favourite gym leader, love her. If not her, then the old man outside her gym, he was just too funny. =p

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • My favourite NPC is Scott (the Battle Frontier owner in Emerald).

Sample this (when you meet him first in Petalburg):-
    Excuse me! Let me guess, from the way you're dressed, are you a Pokemon Trainer? ... ... ... ... ... ... Well, maybe not. Your clothes aren't all that dirty. You're either a rookie Trainer, or maybe you're just an ordinary kid. I'm roaming the land in search of talented Trainers. I'm sorry to have taken your time.

Wanted to punch his face right there {XD}

Years
  • Miror B., obviously. He's simply too groovy!

I'd probably have to go with Mindy, the girl who trades you her Haunter for a Medicham in Snowpoint City. She gives it an Everstone so that it won't evolve during the trade. Such a troll.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    Champion Cynthia is my waifu!
    Favourite NPC!!!!

Look at that elegance, with just a hint of sass. But I have to ask: what the heck are those things on the side of her head? She looks like she's wearing a bad Umbreon cosplay.

Years
  • Scott is such a cool guy and it's cool how he comes to recognise and respect the player during their adventure in Hoenn. But for me N is the winner, his story and the theories about him being a Zoroark (the evolution of my favourite Pokemon) make him my favourite NPC.

Although what he was doing was wrong, he's doing it for his Pokemon which he considers his friends and he was a real highlight of B/W and B2/W2 for me.

Back