• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokémovie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    The first one was pretty good although I did like Pokemon 2000 and the Entei one xD

Years
  • i've never gotten to see the first movie lol but i really wanna see it!!

but my favorite movie is 2000. It's my fave because i loved the music in dis movie and lugia's song was so cool. i loved the whole prophecy thing and i like how ash was the chosen one.

my second fave is Hero's i loved the setting of the movie and i loved this movies music too lol. and the ending was really sad.

My third fave is Pokemon destiny deoxys because rayquaza and deoxys are soo cool lol.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Pokemon 2000 is by far my favourite. For some reason I have more childhood memories involving that one than Mewtwo Strikes Back. MSB is definitely my second favourite, and after that Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I haven't seen any movies past Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea (which I also love) so I guess it could change.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Out of all the movies, Pokemon 2000 was my all-time favorite. Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres were amazing in the movie. I only watched the first three movies, then I watched Pokemon Heroes (the one with Latios and Latias? correct me if I'm wrong... sorry it's been a long time.). I need to catch up and watch the rest of the movies. I am way behind.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    My favorites are
    -Pokemon 2000
    -I love Lugia what can I say?
    -Pokemon: The First Movie
    -Probably because it was the first one I've seen, but its still one of my favorites.

-Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I haven't seen every single movie only about 4 at this rate, but the one that stands out by far in my opinion is Pokemon Movie 2000.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011
    Movies 1,2,3 and 4 because the characters are drawn and animated in such a beautifull way and the plots were interesting as well. Also the first 3 movies have awsome music (American version).

Turnabout

bonk!
    Years
  • The First Movie will always hold a special place in my heart <3

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is really, really good. I generally start out skeptical of weather the film will be good or not, so that one was a real pleasant surprise!

Years
  • Thanks, forcing me to pick a favorite D:

Well, I guess I'll put forward my top 5 or so

Pokemon 2000: I just remember standing in line for well over an hour to watch it on opening day. Front row seats and it was definitely worth it with the action. I also am not too proud to admit I teared up a bit when Team Rocket Sacrificed themselves. (BLASTING OFF FOR GOOD!!! ;_;)

Mewtwo Strikes Back: Nostalgia maybe, but you can't beat the original by much. Awesome Pokemon battles with almost every Pokemon known at that time, and of course the awesome tear montage and "Brother my Brother"

Jirachi: The Wish Maker: Don't get me wrong, I find the plot of this one a bit lacking. But it also is one of the more side character friendly ones, and I liked the relationship between Max and Jirachi. Mentioning Misty didn't hurt either :P And of course possibly my most loved ending song to a Pokemon move "Chiisaki Mono" but only the Japanese version.

Rise of Darkrai: Prince LickiLicki. Nuff said really. But I loved the darker themes, and the blurring of good and evil. Everyone thinking Darkrai was behind the changes and the villain when he was actually saving the entire town. He also gets my vote for most awesome line that seems stupid. THIS PARK IS FOR EVERYONE!!! *Boom*

Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea: Another one of my non Ash Character fave movies, also because I believe it's the only main release movie that features the Rangers. Manaphy was extremely cute, and everyone's favorite choice pirate.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    Didn't got to watch many, but "Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew" is good.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I've only seen up to the film with Jirachi (I think number six?), so out of the first six, my favorite would have to be the third one: the one with Entei and the Unown. I'm very partial to movies about little girls and their fathers/fatherly figures, so it was only natural for me to like this one the most out of the bunch. Besides, this movie was rather different since it dealt with some serious issues like escapism, Molly making up her own dream world to cope with the fact that her father and mother are never returning again. And the battle between Entei and Charizard was just one of the best of all the Charizard battles and legendary Pokemon battles.

The close second would be the fifth Pokemon with Latias and Latios. I thought it was cute how Latias had a crush on Ash (putting all ideas of bestiality aside, I mean Bayleef had a crush on Ash too!). Plus, the whole thing about Latios dying and then protecting the rest of the people was a nice heroic ending.

But of course I will always enjoy the first two movies. I remember crying when Ash supposedly died in the first movie and then the most epic of all the Pokemon movies: Pokemon 2000 with Ash trying to be a hero restoring peace to the Orange Islands and the world. It was an exciting adventure, I must say.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I notice that this thread is always posted right after the previous one goes past the 30-day mark. I don't think I always post in these threads but when I get asked this question I usually flip-flop between answers.

It's between Movie 7, Movie 9, and Movie 11. This time, I'm feeling for Movie & because of the beautiful setting and I like the huge battle between Rayquaza and Deoxys. It has one of my favorite moments when Rayquaza uses Hyper Beam in the face of Deoxys.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • First and third movies for me. First one was just epic as a little kid. I even tried to clone an Eevee toy I had. Third one kinda struck me personally, plus it was the first time my mom did anything Pokemon related with me. :) So that made me happy. I still have the promo Entei card<3

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • my personal favorite pokemon movie.

my personal favorite move is destiny deoxys.

reasons?

plusle and minun are SOOOOOOOOOO cute =Þ

hoenn is teh roxorzzz (dont flame me, cuz yes i ve seen most of the movies before hand before making this desision)

graphics are good in this movie

the plot is original

ash's acting wasnt as bad as it is now imo.

music is awesome (look up music durring the tag team match and youl see)

ok so thats my first post in this section =) just my oppinion.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • my personal favorite move is destiny deoxys.

reasons?

plusle and minun are SOOOOOOOOOO cute =Þ

hoenn is teh roxorzzz (dont flame me, cuz yes i ve seen most of the movies before hand before making this desision)

graphics are good in this movie

the plot is original

ash's acting wasnt as bad as it is now imo.

music is awesome (look up music durring the tag team match and youl see)

ok so thats my first post in this section =) just my oppinion.

Will you please stop spelling like a 10 year old dyslexia kid and learn to spell.

Anyway,My favorite movie would have to be Pokemon:The rise of darkrai
    I love how the story unfolds and the battles along it.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • i think you are mistaking most of my spelling errors for punctuation and capitalization,

i dont see many spelling errors.

i tend not to capitalize on forums, sorry.

edit: favourite was the only noticable spelling error to me except "teh roxorz" which wasnt ment to be spelled correctly.

Last edited:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • i think you are mistaking most of my spelling errors for punctuation and capitalization,

i dont see many spelling errors.

i tend not to capitalize on forums, sorry.

edit: favourite was the only noticable spelling error to me except "teh roxorz" which wasnt ment to be spelled correctly.

Ok,whatever i give you a week max and your ban...ima quit now due to me flaming and going off topic i can get a infraction...but i give you a week

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back