• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite TV progamme type

What kind of TV Progamme do you like best?

• Shop Progammes (Progammes that advertise things)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Religious Progammes (Progammes about religion)

• Dating Progammes

• Them all!

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Documentaries, anything that has to do with animals, you bet I've seen it ;D

and anime ;D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Soaps, animation (anime)... and ummm... entertainment? :)

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    I like Documentries and sometimes even cartoon or real life movies. But Documentries are far the most interesting one to watch. Sometimes even anime, depends, but very rare though.

Sixto

Sofa King Cool
    Years
    I like crime shows like NCIS. Other than that, I love shows in HD, especially sports!

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I like crime series like Numb3rs and Criminal Minds, as well as series like the fresh prince of Bel Air and 2 and a half man.
    I also watch discovery channel and poker.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I like documentaries and science fiction. Wasn't sure if that goes under entertainment, since I can't make myself group it with soap operas. xD Movies can be alright depending on what the genre and/or year is.

And oddly enough, I hate HD. Except when I watch Torchwood and they show close-ups of Jack in high definition. xD He's cute enough to make being stuck with high definition worth it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Most of the time, I like watching kid's shows (but not the ones for very young kids), movies and gaming shows (but not the gambling type). I watch the news from time to time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    King of the Hill, The Simpsons, M.A.S.H., Band of Brothers, The Pacific, Amerika, Major League Baseball, US (NFL) Football, World Cup Soccer

Or documentaries about US, East Asian or Islamic History. Documentaries about China, Japan, Turkey or the Islamic Religion.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Definitely films. Because film is the most interesting form of visual art to me. Cinematography, plot, soundtracks... there's so much work put into them and a good film is far more enjoyable than anything else on TV. If I don't feel like watching a film, then it will be a fictional series like Lost or Heroes. I tend to not like these as much as movies because they can drag out and contain a lot of filler, or irritating plot turns halfway through a series. If I don't want to watch either of those, it's either a documentary or I switch off the TV. There's nothing else on there that I find interesting at all, I prefer things that aren't related to modern society in any way, so soaps and reality shows are a definite no for me.

Ayselipera

Well I'm about to sound like the most boring person alive, but I love to watch news programs and documentaries. For example I tend to stop on CNN a lot. I suppose a bit of that does have to do with Anderson Cooper<333 but a larger portion of that is because I just find what's going on in the world to be interesting.

I don't know what it is about documentaries, but to put it plan and simple I love them. HBO routinely updates documentaries on demand (which are free) so I order them every week.

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
    Anything that has to do with gaming or cartoons :''3

I don't like anything that has to do with romance and stuff like that.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I love to watch me some drama series, mainly Breaking Bad and Mad Men.
    Other than that, i'm a big fan of Animal shows on the Animal Planet.

I guess my stuff fits under Entertainment and Documentaries?

Back