• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Video Game Music?

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Final Fantasy VII and Pokemon G1/G2 are my favourites.

The prelude to VII and Route 11 in Kanto.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Silent Hill and Assassin's Creed 2/Brotherhood have got to be my favorites when it comes to soundtrack music. Some really great stuff, especially in AC2.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Can I just say everything from Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2? XD

Agreed! :'D
    I also really like the music from Skies of Arcadia. I guess I really like orchestrated stuff. ^^
    I love Pokemon music as well, and most songs from Tales of Symphonia. <3
    Zelda is pretty awesome, too.

Music is always one of the things that really makes a game amazing for me. :3

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Aaaalso I have to mention Donkey Kong Country Returns. Some of the best songs I have hard on a platformer for ages.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Donkey Kong Country titles have always had good music, but I've always liked the music from the Sonic games. Mostly because they're actual songs, and not just a little tune.

Spoiler:

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    I like most of the Ace Attorney music, especially Great Revival, which is Franziska and Miles's theme.

xMiZx

Lazy Battler
    Years
  • I want to say everything, but I've heard a few bad ones lately.

Currently, Sonic Colors is on my list of 1,000+ favorites.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've been listening to some stuff from the Kingdom Hearts (I and II) soundtracks, and...I take back what I said about Mother 3 having my favorite music. I've been neglecting KH, it's about time I play through it again. I mean, damn...that soundtrack just blows me away.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I like...

Music from Sonic adventure 2, actually music from all sonic games I've played.
    Espescially these 2:
    Unknown from M.E.(Knuckles' theme) and Kick the Rock(played in the stage Wild Canyon
    Spoiler:

Some themes from Ty the Tasmanian Tiger too; Like Bridge on the River Ty and Sulphur Rocks
    Spoiler:

And the Spanish Bar from Beyond good and Evil
    Spoiler:

And music from the Hip-hop Genres from games like Midnight Club and Need for Speed.

ChariChu

~ take a drink from my hands
    Years
  • I've been listening to some stuff from the Kingdom Hearts (I and II) soundtracks, and...I take back what I said about Mother 3 having my favorite music. I've been neglecting KH, it's about time I play through it again. I mean, damn...that soundtrack just blows me away.

My favourite video game music is also from KH I & II. It is truly beautiful music. I haven't played through either game for quite a while now, but I think I love the music even more than I love the games. =o My favourites include~

Dearly Beloved - KH2:
    Spoiler:

Passion - KH2 (orchestral version):
    Spoiler:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I forgot a theme lol.

The CASTLE CRASHERS THEME! :'D

Whereas the rest of the game is pretty cool technoish modern music and stuff, the opening theme is the most epic, most easily rememberable, most epic piece of epic medieval music ever.

syotipoke

Nub3r Whatever
    Years
  • Hmm... Yeah, I like the Mario & Luigi:Partners in Time opening theme.

Other than that, this is unorthodox, but I like the music at the start of C&C Generals:ZH.

Back