• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Video Game Quotes.. From Villains?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Because the bad guys need more love every now and then, right? >w<

What are your favourite video game quotes from the villains upon the video games that you've played/known about? Feel free to list them all here!

For example, some great ones from Kid Icarus, one from Viridi(as a villain, before she teams with you)

And a few from Hades:

"Oh no, making mischief is one of my principle responsibilities!"
    "Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade! Like THIS!!"
    "That really hurt. But hey, at least I'm not dead!"
    "Oh, snap! Poor Pitty got duped!"
    "Weeeee arrrreeeee from outeeerrr spacceeeee!"
    "Such a teeny little angel defeating such a big, bad God of the Underworld. Why, Pitty, that must make you the most powerful Nintendo character of all time. I'm actually rather proud of you. 8-bit Pit would have never made it this far."

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Some of the best vg quotes are from villains <3

"Poor creature. You would throw away hope? Well... I will free you before you can drown in your own sorrow. It is better to die in hope than to live in despair. Let me be your liberator." - Yunalesca (FFX)

"Hope is comforting. It allows us to accept fate, no matter how tragic it might be." - Yunalesca (FFX)

Yukari

I could mention pretty much any quote from GLaDOS.

"Sorry about the mess. I've really let the place go since you killed me. By the way, thanks for that."

"Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you. And I'm sorry. You didn't react at the time, so I was worried it sailed right over your head. Which would have made this apology seem insane. That's why I had to call you garbage a second time just now."

"This next test involves turrets. You remember them, right? They're the pale spherical things that are full of bullets. Oh wait. That's you in five seconds. Good luck."

Yes I'm only mentioning three.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Favourite Video Game Quotes.. From Villains?

"Just bought a pony, made of diamonds. Because I'm rich. So, you know... That's cool."

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Here are a few of my favorites:

"We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it." - Sovereign, Mass Effect

"Human, you've changed nothing. Your species has the attention of those infinitely your greater. That which you know as Reapers are your salvation through destruction." - Harbinger, Mass Effect 2

"You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking…what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No. Your world will burn until its surface is but glass, and not even your Demon will live to creep, blackened from its hole, to mar the reflection of our passage. The culmination of our Journey, for your destruction is the will of the gods! And I? I am their instrument!" - Prophet of Truth, Halo 3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • "Hee-hee... Nothing beats the sweet music of hundreds of voices screaming in unison! Uwee-hee-hee!" - Kefka

"What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings too?" - Sephiroth

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I've got quite a few! So much so that I even made some gif-sets on Tumblr for them. Been meaning to make some more, actually, so I might do that come the summertime.

These are some of my favourites; (spoiler'd since they're gifs)
    Spoiler:

Honourable mentions for Namoris in Rainbow Moon, too;

Loving the fourth wall-breaking.

Back