• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Psyduck learns water gun at level 9 according to serebii pokedex. It will sweep Roark.
    OMG! Really?! Okay, I just need to level up Psyduck to Level 9 and I will be ready. Thanks a lot! I thought I lost all hope. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Thanks for posting that about the news the new anime season of Inuyasha anime coming out animating the rest of the manga story, Lucy! :P What great news. I didn't expect those animators to do the right thing after all this time. :P

Awww =3

WEE! Your avy is cute <3 Hinamori amu <333 I love when she transforms into amulet heart ;]
    Yay! Thanks!

Unfortunately it's not matching well with my banner but I agree it's a cute shot of Amulet Heart. :P

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    You didn't mean your avatar? :P Oh, okay.

It's not exciting either... *needs more excitement*

Awesome?

Anyway, come here more then. :P There's been a lack of guys in fan clubs.

Nothing exciting up. =P I'd rather hear what's up with you.

Nah, just regular drawings. Like this and this.

22sa

Years
    Nah, just regular drawings. Like this and this.
    Ahh, I saw those in Mido-chi's club. "Not bad" is what I thought too, because... at least your humans retained their human shape. And I like them :)

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Yay! Thanks!

Unfortunately it's not matching well with my banner but I agree it's a cute shot of Amulet Heart. :P

Who cares. it doesn't needs to be matching ;3 hmm Amulet clover is awesome too i dunt know what Amu holds some random frying pan for a shield Lol.

22sa

Years

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Thanks =D its rather dull but I will fix it up soon.

Yeah and she has the cutest outfit too <3

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Sweet Kabato theme!

Amulet clover had the best abilities. :P

The insufferable oven of programming tasks...

Lyke, you can too.

Oh well...

Anyway, anything exciting going on this week? The only thing happening with me is that I'm going to post an MMV on YouTube that I made for a manga character's birthday (on the 10th).

22sa

Years
    Thanks =D its rather dull but I will fix it up soon.

Yeah and she has the cutest outfit too <3
    It's just an apron, no? I like Amulet Heart's.. I like her headwear xD

What kind of programming? : 3
    Writing computer applications. I just finished & submitted a paper on Eternal Snow for my music class tonight btw.

I've never met an insufferable oven before...can you explain what that is 22sa?

And don't speak ill of programming! It ain't that bad.
    The insufferable oven is a place you didn't want to go and you're constantly frustrated in it.

Oh well...

Anyway, anything exciting going on this week? The only thing happening with me is that I'm going to post an MMV on YouTube that I made for a manga character's birthday (on the 10th).
    Nothing exciting happened... although something interesting happened to me yesterday. ;)

I've never heard you talk about a birthday before. o_O This must be special.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    It's just an apron, no? I like Amulet Heart's.. I like her headwear xD

Writing computer applications. I just finished & submitted a paper on Eternal Snow for my music class tonight btw.

The insufferable oven is a place you didn't want to go and you're constantly frustrated in it.

Nothing exciting happened... although something interesting happened to me yesterday. ;)

I've never heard you talk about a birthday before. o_O This must be special.

It was Lavi's (as you can see from my theme). It's this video.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Hola! How have you been? I just ate lays stack, yummy! And I got my nails done and in gonna do my toes, and walk the dogs soon.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey! How are you? :3 Whoa, so you want to be a computer programmer? Yeah I wanted to be one, but it got too hard. XD

22sa

Years
    Cool~
    OMG REALLY? = D Could I read it?
    Ah.. I thought you might say that. It's at school actually I can send it to you thursday. It's boring though (I don't except a good mark); it's not even edited. ;D

It was Lavi's (as you can see from my theme). It's this video.
    Ahh... silly me. Good music. I don't know Lavi, but you're important to Brooke, so happy bday.

Hola! How have you been? I just ate lays stack, yummy! And I got my nails done and in gonna do my toes, and walk the dogs soon.
    Cool, what color are your nails and toe nails? XP

I prefer cats. :P

Hey! How are you? :3 Whoa, so you want to be a computer programmer? Yeah I wanted to be one, but it got too hard. XD
    Nah, I'm just taking a Computer Science minor. It really is too hard. CompSci classes have the highest fail rate at my campus. xD

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Ah.. I thought you might say that. It's at school actually I can send it to you thursday. It's boring though (I don't except a good mark); it's not even edited. ;D

Ahh... silly me. Good music. I don't know Lavi, but you're important to Brooke, so happy bday.

Cool, what color are your nails and toe nails? XP

I prefer cats. :P

Nah, I'm just taking a Computer Science minor. It really is too hard. CompSci classes have the highest fail rate at my campus. xD

LAAAVVVIII ~ He's my favorite character from DGM.

So, doing anything interesting soon?

22sa

Years
    LAAAVVVIII ~ He's my favorite character from DGM.

So, doing anything interesting soon?
    Nice job picking someone from your big list of favorites. =P

I hope so.

On another note, I just came back from grocery shopping and dinner. I'm thinking sandwiches for the next week.

Back