• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
    wizzy wizzy whoa, i don't know what to say mr 22sa

tell me more about your recent life and make it something intelligent and not something nasty or inappropriate

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    wizzy wizzy whoa, i don't know what to say mr 22sa

tell me more about your recent life and make it something intelligent and not something nasty or inappropriate
    You make me wait another 2 weeks before appearing?

Question--is your weekday life really that busy?

Oh and post in that outer space thread in Other Chat if you will. :P

Last thing, hot?:

Spoiler:

Recent life: not worth mentioning ; )

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
    it is not i but life that made you wait 2 weeks.

well it is busy, though truth be told, i could probably squeeze in an hour or two if i really wanted to.

already posted.

the girl is alright, but very ordinary looking. nothing really stands out for me.

22sa

Years
    That's what I think about Kagome too, but she's still hot. =)

I really want to expand human civilization outside planet earth.

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
    you are going to have to show me this kagome.

hold on there playboy, you have to be able to expand human civilization on earth first...last i heard that wasn't something achievable by you?

22sa

Years
    you are going to have to show me this kagome.

hold on there playboy, you have to be able to expand human civilization on earth first...last i heard that wasn't something achievable by you?
    I mean expand civilization in a technical manner: build a working nuclear propulsion space ship, find habitable planets 5+ light years away, etc. Not the political manner.

My identity has nothing to do with playboy. XD

Hold on, kirarin-tan showed me a good fan art of Kagome yesterday.

22sa

Years
    that sounds like an exciting prospect...too bad none of us are going to be here to see it happen...

i called you playboy for another reason. nevermind.

holding on.
    Maybe, and I'm not in the Engineering or Physics department anymore so I won't be working on it, but I'll be dreaming of it at least while I'm still alive. Ideas are just as important as doing the actual work.

Okay, well later, hot pot restaurant calls.

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
    Maybe, and I'm not in the Engineering or Physics department anymore so I won't be working on it, but I'll be dreaming of it at least while I'm still alive. Ideas are just as important as doing the actual work.

Okay, well later, hot pot restaurant calls.

lol i don't think it's possible to dream of it while you're dead though i agree with your idea philosophy.

see ya. eat well, dream big, kick butt, play wii. enjoy your day mate.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Thats her? I wouldnt have recognized her, she looks different from the manga. 0_0
    Cool, that manga was coolies, didnt finish reading it though.

22sa

Years
    lol i don't think it's possible to dream of it while you're dead though i agree with your idea philosophy.

see ya. eat well, dream big, kick butt, play wii. enjoy your day mate.
    I mean I can't possibly contribute to human race if I'm dead. I'd be busy with my angelic (or demonic) activities.

I stuffed myself with hot pot goodies at buffet, I kicked butt but it wasn't that fun, and there's this ugly limit to the size of my dreams. o.o

Thats her? I wouldnt have recognized her, she looks different from the manga. 0_0
    Cool, that manga was coolies, didnt finish reading it though.
    She does look a little different from normal.

Remember reading about Amulet Angel at all?

Aww, will you resume reading? I read up till the latest chapter released at onemanga.

22sa

Years
    Although the store bought ones aren't as good as the fair ones. ><
    I'll go to Wal-Mart now....

Would my joining your club dissuade you of your intentions to make me lose pride in my homeland? D;
    ... Sure, I'll fall in love with a Filipino or Indonesian girl instead.

Yeah right like those girls can really beat the Vietnamese girls -_-

Back