• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I demand to know why this is on the second page and there is no enlightening conversation going on here.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Midi-chi: I worked an 19 hour & then 16 hour shift. Wasn't interested in posting on those days x_x;. Almost fell sick, but I feel better now after a long rest now =D

Well Lily it's just as Shaydeh said. The actual philosophical people are just hoshixcandy and you (well if not you can at least provoke it) basically, or even quieter voices. People like Shaydeh are bored with philosophy.

Kawaii Sumomo banner o.o

Last edited:

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Wait, what? I'm not bored with philosophy, I'm just not good at being philosophical, or provoking it. It's all very interesting, really. Someone say something philosophical right now I say!

22sa

Years
    Wait, what? I'm not bored with philosophy, I'm just not good at being philosophical, or provoking it. It's all very interesting, really. Someone say something philosophical right now I say!
    No, I'm sure you said reading philosophy was boring :P

Not to antagonize you though.

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    I dunno, I'm greedy for money. Business is up and down, gotta make the most of it everyday while I can. Our shifts are just like that anyway. Oh, some lawn care company.

It is actually my first job actually working for money instead of volunteering :x

It's fun for many reasons though, despite the injuries my weak body suffers after constant handling of heavy machinery. ;x

22sa

Years
    Oh, you mow lawns and stuff? X3 I have yet to learn how to mow~ XD

Ganbare! ^.^
    Not yet, I'm just on the aerating and marketing team right now.

Thanks! xD I hope I get lucky this friday (my next 324234 hour shift XD)

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I have returned. Apparently lots of stuff happens in five pages worth of commentary, as we're now talking about not being philosophical and such. Anyways, yo.

22sa

Years
    I'm currently a bit sick from overwork, but it was good.

I always hated teaching, but I'm now considering it... joining a special program for teaching English in Japan... that'd be neat.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I always hated teaching, but I'm now considering it... joining a special program for teaching English in Japan... that'd be neat.

Dude, that would kick ass! Except I would probably have to learn Japanese first but any reason to live in Japan is a good one.

22sa

Years
    Dude, that would kick ass! Except I would probably have to learn Japanese first but any reason to live in Japan is a good one.
    Dude, you can do it too. They have recruiting in San Francisco and Los Angeles. I think the positions are limited unfortunately, but you don't need to know Japanese or have teaching experience. You just need a bachelor's degree. :P

The pay is only average, but you get lots of benefits and they pay a large part of your rent and stuff.

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
    Years
    22sa! How are you?! Guess what! Still only on 61. And I will be for a while >_>'' I'll let ya know when I get to 63 though!

Years

OMG THAT'D BE AWESOME! WAIT, MORE THAN AWESOME! *____________* Do you have the patience to teach? : 3

22sa

Years
    OMG THAT'D BE AWESOME! WAIT, MORE THAN AWESOME! *____________* Do you have the patience to teach? : 3
    I have it all, yes :P

But the program provides you with training anyway, so even if you're missing something....

Back