• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
Years
  • The "training" is actually a small frog that rips out the throats of bad students.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • The "training" is actually a small frog that rips out the throats of bad students.
    I don't really care if I have a loud class, though. It's better to use those load mouths to communicate the course material then to shut them up and have to do all talking by myself. :\ Even if they don't talk about what they're learning, at least the class would be awake, nee?

22sa

Years
  • Unfortunately... the only times I thought I had a good teacher was about mathematics & physics. I remember how neither reliedon any textbooks and gave handouts for whatever work they assigned and took up stuff in class. I liked my Japanese teacher too but only because he gave us a complete, very detailed list of course material covered which if we reviewed it would gaureentee our success on the final. Meh, I'll have to wait at least 2 more years to see if I can get involved in this AEON English teacher thing, unfortunately :P

Today was dull :\.

22sa

Years
  • Why would you have to wait so long?
    They require you to at least be in your final year of university during your interview, and have a bachelor's degree when you begin working.

I bounced around quite a bit between different majors & minors so it's taking me a while. xD Otherwise I could've applied just later this year ;_;

22sa

Years
  • Confusing-ish. XD

Does this stuff ever confuse you?
    Putting my situation aside, basically you need to be in your last (4th, usually) year of university before applying. xD

It would've confused me before I actually entered university I guess :P

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I just finished my first year but I couldn't take all of the classes I needed because of room so I'll have to wait at least one more semester than usual.

22sa

Years
  • Yeah, maybe you wanna squeeze in a minor? They're fun, imo XD

22sa

Years
  • I'd like that, but you gotta teach us this German or Spanish first :P

I have a math minor.

Brooklyn? ??? :\

Dactylus

Years
  • You know - Brooklyn. "Ey Pool-y (Paulie), how bout (about) you and me go dohwn to twenty-first street and, you know, we get us a cup of coaw-fee (coffee)." Brooklyn. It's hard to write down how they pronounce stuff xD...

Pero, bueno, si quires te puede hablar solamente en castellano, Acadi. c:

22sa

Years
  • Pero, beuno!

What did I just say? o_o

22sa

Years
  • Que cola bueno que tienes?

"..... [something] Cola good [something]..."? What? ;o;

22sa

Years
  • Cola = ass

Bueno = nice

Que = you

Tienes = have

Like that? x_x Why is there two 'que's?

Dactylus

Years
  • No language is a direct translation of another, Acadi, there are different rules. c:

In this case: "Que Cola bueno que tienes"
    Que- What a
    Cola bueno - "good/nice" ass
    Que - That you
    Tienes: Have

Back