• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

February MOTM Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Well, I don't sit down all day and count you guys!

Well, i'm almost done anyways,so....
    ...So YAY for DT, YAY for everyone [including me]. No, really, finally the moment it's complete, good job man! :P

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Anxiety is consuming my soul! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Hahaha, thas a goodin...well then, if I won one then I'm happy...it's al good

better than real butter, it's BOO ya!

22sa

Years
    Dakota said:
    Anxiety is consuming my soul! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Hahaha, thas a goodin...well then, if I won one then I'm happy...it's al good

better than real butter, it's BOO ya!
    But even if you don't we all know your the funny-funny-funny-funny! Except... the n00bs who haven't looked your way but you know. :D :P

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Aww good luck with the rest of the counting DT *feels bad she was too slow to vote* oh wells...I guess it wouldn't make much difference anyways.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, let's see, I only have a few more categories to go, and all I have to do is post them!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Are you going to doll up the results with fancy formatting and stuff? =P

?why don?t you get your butt off PC and finish counting? ;p

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ever heard the phrase ?Just get it over with?? ;p I won?t beat you out while you?re gone. XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I just feel like talking around is all, i don't crae, beat me for all I care :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Ever heard the phrase ?Just get it over with?? ;p I won?t beat you out while you?re gone. XD
    *and that phrase is coming out of a supposedly procrasinator...? Either Kairi is actually a work freak, or she's being a hypocrite ;p *c* * (jk)

*but Dragontrainer... a word of advice: believe in Kairi that she will beat you up as it is so highly likely that it will happen... and don't stick out your tongue or else it will be the first of your body that will suffer the praetor's wrath... seriously...*

22sa

Years
    Dakota said:
    Wow, you just said what I was afraid to say because it'd make me sound concieted...WOOT!!

*bows to 22sa*

BOO ya!
    lol, *lifts Dakota's head up*

Hopefully that's the last time you bow to me. :P

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    *skims through votes*
    lalala-hm?
    Hey I got a vote for fav. new member!...hang on...I'm still new? How many posts does it take to not be new anymore? Or is it a matter of time, not posts?
    hehe... Of course I'm not complaining. ^_^

Last edited:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    People usually consider you new for two or so months. ^_^;

22sa

Years
    Teara said:
    *skims through votes*
    lalala-hm?
    Hey I got a vote for fav. new member!...hang on...I'm still new? How many posts does it take to not be new anymore? Or is it a matter of time, not posts?
    hehe... Of course I'm not complaining. ^_^
    Oh, that was a long time ago. Like way back when you joined with the other avatar and the "on me bum" location. :P Get to 200 posts or you've been here for 2 month, which ever one comes first. <- And I don't know where this came from so... THUS, you'll be voted as Best New Member as long as people want I guess...:P

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    22sa said:
    Oh, that was a long time ago. Like way back when you joined with the other avatar and the "on me bum" location. :P Get to 200 posts or you've been here for 2 month, which ever one comes first. <- And I don't know where this came from so... THUS, you'll be voted as Best New Member as long as people want I guess...:P
    awww man. I was hoping people would forget about my old location...it was pretty stupid. Stuck in a pipe is so much more elegant. :laugh:

22sa

Years
    Teara said:
    awww man. I was hoping people would forget about my old location...it was pretty stupid. Stuck in a pipe is so much more elegant. :laugh:
    Mmmhmmm...... Agreed with the last part...:P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back