• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fed up with Misty replacements

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
And I also wonder what happened to Psyduck.

Yea me too I always loved that stupid Yellow Duck I hope she didn't get rid of it because that will be stupid even though it was stupid.

Anyways Misty was the best out of all of them even though she would complain just like May and Dawn. But at least there are more events with May and Dawn because they compete in Pokemon Contest

:t354:TG

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I had no idea people still watched the anime. I stopped watching somewhere around the Johto arc, where the show became incessant filler after filler. I did catch an episode here and there of Advanced Generation (and admittedly, I did watch its premiere), but I never really cared much for it. I caught a bit of Diamond and Pearl too, and frankly, I felt like punching everyone on that show in the face.

That's why, you know, I happen to like the show, so, keep quiet if you got nothing good to say

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Great Party!
Years
The point wasn't to fight over whose better (May, Dawn, Misty, Assorted Trainer #352) the point is to talk about misty and why we miss her. You can stop protecting Dawn and the new season now.

Antipathy00

Normal-type PokemonTrainer!
Years
No, I'm just saying don't jack the show, beacuse a lot still like it

As far as I know, anyone's free to express their opinion without gettin blasted by other ppl right? I dont like the show either. So what? Cmon, he never actually said the show was THE WORST CRAP EVER AND THAT PPL WATCHING IT WERE AUTOMATICALLY LOSERS.

So why are you offended Dawnfanboy? :/
I agree with you, a lot of ppl still like the show.. and as much dont like it.
I dont see why fan's opinions would prevail over the others.

And as a matter of fact, Pokemon is loaded with fillers and I stopped watching it for the same reason haha. ( Not saying it sucks thou!)

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
Makes me wonder why brock stcks around. What! Is womanizing a pre-requisite to be one of ash's companions?

On a side note, I absolutely despise Croagunk. Seriously, it's been 10 seasons! I think Brock deserves some freedom by now. Croagunk's actually worse than Misty and Max, because he doesn't even deliver a mildly clever one-liner.

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Great Party!
Years
you can come back a/c, but the topic is on misty not the show in general.

oh no, i went off topic with brock! Somebody get some duct tape!

Last edited:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
I'm saying we need a girl who will stay for 6 seasons like Misty did, Dawn could be that character, beacuse we need stability, not changing every end of the region....

yeah, thats a good idea. they should keep dawn for a few seasons, if not all the seasons, if they aren't gonna bring misty back.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
you can come back a/c, but the topic is on misty not the show in general.

Thing is, I actually don't miss Misty too much.
yelwacko.gif
I miss clever writing. I could handle May or Dawn, if they actually had some clever lines, or made the show a bit entertaining. And frankly, that's my entire say on the topic.
yelwacko.gif

oh no, i went off topic with brock! Somebody get some duct tape!

Get some for me, too! I went off topic with Croagunk.

Tamaki

Years
airconditionong, how can you miss misty and clever writing if you dont even like the show?

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Great Party!
Years
Get some for me, too! I went off topic with Croagunk.
..LOL! Clever writing is important, like cueing beady eyes, one-liners, and lumps of pain when misty hits ash! Once again, ahh.....the good ole' days....

Tamaki

Years
..LOL! Clever writing is important, like cueing beady eyes, one-liners, and lumps of pain when misty hits ash! Once again, ahh.....the good ole' days....

yeah, the first season episodes were the best! maybe they arent as good now cuz mistys gone?

Back