• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fed up with Misty replacements

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
Personailiy ? Hah ! Like I said before, I know it's your opinion, but like what King Shuckle said, keep you're rude thoughts to yourself

I think Shuckles' comment was directed at you, sir.
yelwacko.gif

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
I watched an episode of pokemon recently. I stopped watching it about 5 minutes in. Mainly since the intro has been changed like 50 times. Plus the one thing that threw me off completely was Ash's voice changed. In the first season he sounded so much better as a young trainer going through the world of pokemon. Now he sounds like a 4 year old kid with a pokeball.

Plus when they introduced Tracy people liked brock more. So they switched him back due to his popularity. But yes they should reintroduce Tracy. Misty should be reintroduced due to her still huge popularity. What I am wondering is why they dont have 4 protagonists and reintroduce Misty. But anyway the anime has been going downhill for so long and i do not know why they still cling to it.

Years
  • NA
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
Let's all get along. Yes, Dawn is a newbie. I myself expected her to know more about Pokemon. If my mom was this famous contest winner, I would probably know more and worrry less about my hair. But it's not Dawn's fault. The producers made her that way because they needed people who would be total noobs at watching pokemon to understand how everything works. That's why they have Brock and Dawn. Brock explains everything to Dawn, and that lets the person watching know whats happening.
Oh, and I don't think Misty was ever a noob, unless you count toddler years. I mean, she seemed to know about pokemon since she was a baby, her family runs a gym.

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Great Party!
Years
You know, I think thats a lesson for us all. If someone comments about your character, go to the Gym and punch the crap out of a sandbag! It works, trust me, I do this all the time when people say blaziken sucks!

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
Years
yeah it sucks that they replaced misty....ash like her and now he has to pick...misty,may,or dawn...who will it be???i dont know..do you?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
Years
yeah it sucks that they replaced misty....ash like her and now he has to pick...misty,may,or dawn...who will it be???i dont know..do you?
LOL, but remember, Pokemon is aimed at children from 7-11ish, so putting in romance would be most unlikely, and would possible lose viewers.

Faceless*

YES!
Years
  • Age 34
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 17, 2013
So this threads turned into something to throw and piss off DawnFanBoy isn't it now ?_?

I do miss Misty, but i didn't appreciate her hate for Bugs... that ruined the characteristic and personality she had :P

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
Years
In the first season he sounded so much better as a young trainer going through the world of pokemon. Now he sounds like a 4 year old kid with a pokeball.

Do what now?

So this threads turned into something to throw and piss off DawnFanBoy isn't it now ?_?

Nah, he was just being the typical fanboy, lashing out at people juts because they don't like Dawn. And I don't see how the hatred of bugs can ruin someones personality. You must not have many friends, because a lot of people hate bugs. Therefor, they must be very obnixous people.

Fayt Saratome

Pokemon Trainer
Years
I really like everyone.Ash could be alittle smarter though.Also I don't get something.How can pikachu lose to anyone in the Sinnoh region.He is level 100+ by now.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
It's simple really. Ash used too many Rare Candies on Pikachu and that's why it's a weak Level 100 Pokemon

thats funny well thats what happens when you don't EV train. Misty did help him on his journeys, she gave him wisdom and that other stuff

:t354:TG

Faceless*

YES!
Years
  • Age 34
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 17, 2013
Do what now?

Nah, he was just being the typical fanboy, lashing out at people juts because they don't like Dawn. And I don't see how the hatred of bugs can ruin someones personality. You must not have many friends, because a lot of people hate bugs. Therefor, they must be very obnixous people.

Naw for the "Misty hating Bugs" part was because it threw off her personality like a snap :P

Back