• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fed up with Misty replacements

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
Years
I HATE DAWN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just can't stadn her just plain annoying, Misty could murder her in a batlle/contest anyday, I wish she would come back w/ a milotic that would be sooooooooo cool

Years
  • NA
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
They're going to replace Brock in another two seasons (if Pokemon last that long) and replace him with a Tracy-like character. All he's doing is being a mentor to the newbie (Dawn). If he doesn't start battling, his popularity will hit rock bottom like Misty. All she ever did was stand around with Togepi for a while, that's why they took her out.

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
Years
Listen, even people who like the show now must admit it has declined...really, Dawn is a n00b poser IMO. May was okay...tolerable at least. Misty gave the show some life...which it no longer has. Misty was annoying at times, but she was cool and likable, and Dawn...not so much. Just a n00b...

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
Years
Listen, even people who like the show now must admit it has declined...really, Dawn is a n00b poser IMO. May was okay...tolerable at least. Misty gave the show some life...which it no longer has. Misty was annoying at times, but she was cool and likable, and Dawn...not so much. Just a n00b...

Yeah, Dawn's a n00b and not the likable and adorable type either. She's the annoying n00b that will continue her n00b-ish ways until she get perma-ban. Lol.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Misty won't return beacuse they wanted to see new characters in her spot. So far in Sinnoh, Dawn is good and better than May at this point in Hoeen. Beacuse Dawn didn't have a Pokemon-hating episode like May did. And isn't scared about Pokemon. Paritally beacuse her mom won a Grand Festival, Dawn will win one earlier than May, beacuse her mom had the expirence. And hopefully she tap into that and be like her mom was

Anti

return of the king
Years
I didn't say Misty was coming back, but why people want her back...Dawn is a n00b IMO...and it annoyed me to my wits end.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
Years
Yeah, Dawn's a n00b and not the likable and adorable type either. She's the annoying n00b that will continue her n00b-ish ways until she get perma-ban. Lol.

exactly I hate when she does her little motavstional speech to her self froget what she says, its like were gonna reach the top or soething like that and I has a pic w/ her and pilup w/ ther arese up, it bugs me to death

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Great Party!
Years
Not like its bad to backup your favorite characters but youre overdoing it aganin Dawnfanboy, youre barking at another person who doesnt like Dawn.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I was always partial to Misty. I mean, I too stopped watching the show at the Silver Conference Episodes. I mean, I think I watched the Premiere of the Hoenn Arc, and every once in a while I'll watch a new episode, but I won't watch it religiously. It's just a bunch of filler episodes with uninteresting characters and recycled stories. Misty was an awesome Water-type trainer (except for Togepi/Togetic) unlike that wishywashy Brock, who doesn't train like ANY Rock-types anymore besides Sudowoodo. Misty is great, but like it's been mentioned, the writing needs to be improved. A lot.

Anti

return of the king
Years
people can hate Dawn...just because Dawn annoys smoebody doesn't mean you can attack them. Saying he is allergic to motivation is taking it WAY to far. This may not be my business, it isn't, but I needed to comment on that. Still, besides getting her pokes stolen by that guy with the farfetch'd, Misty never acted to n00bish. Dawn made me hate what I didn't hate about the pokemon show. It just killed it for me, and others too. May was tolerable...

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Misty replacements? I assure you, each girl has their own personality. As much as I prefer Hikari over Kazumi(sp?) and Haruka, I think the motivational speeches are lame as well.

Yea they kind of are so your right about that.

You bug me to death, it called "movitation", which is something you're allergic to you

why are you getting upset for?? Its just a character there are many people that hate Ghost type Pokemon and nor do I give a rats butt (can't say the word) I'm not barking and that was uncalled for. Besides you spelled Motivation wrong. Dragonzilla25 has every right to his opinion as long as its not disrespecting you or anyone else

:t354:TG

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
I'm saying, okay it's opinions, but the people should know in advance, if they anger any fanboys/fangirls of that character. And Dragonzilla just did that *shakes fist and hits pillow*

And that is why fanboys are so fun to troll. :D

Misty replacements? I assure you, each girl has their own personality.

I wouldn't go that far. From the bits and pieces of the show that I watched, not much of the characters had much... character. Or maybe that's just the voice actors...

Either way, I have to say that Dawn does have a bit more personality than the rest. Unfortunately, her personality is annoying as all hell.

Back