• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

female singers

female singers on there own

• avril lavine

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • natasha bedingfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pink

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • britney spears

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • christina aqulera

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • samantha mumba

• billie piper

• kylie minogue

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • martine mccutcheon

• alda

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    who do you like best out of these singers?

if the person you like is not here please tell me

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, she's not my favorite singer, but out of those I'd say Avril Lavigne. I like her 'Sk8er Boi' song. ^_^; Britney has some good ones too, but she's too nasty in my opinion.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Avril Rocks, but Pink is the Best!!!!..NOOO KYLIE MINOGUE FREEKIN ROCKS.. her Little Sister, Danni Minogue is better though, she makes better Club tracks, I actually Remixed her "Begin to Wonder" Song, it Rocks!. Avril sings the greatest Song, The Get you in my pants ill have to kick your *** song (Don't tell me) Rocks!.

Kylie Minogue.

WAIT WHY ISNT LIZ PHAIR ON THERE?

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • I loved Britney when she first came out. She was so sweet and cute. Now she's like, freely "expressing" herself on stage and it's very disgusting if you ask me. She still has more and more young fans that are getting negative influences from her. Now I'm going to sound like a hypocrite when I say I have all of her albums, lol. Her new one is really explicit if you think about the songs "Breathe On Me" and especially "Touch Of My Hand." Let's just say it isn't such a...nice...touch. The same thing goes for Christina Aguilera. She started out the same as Britney and she ended up going down Britney's path, too. I'm not even going to explain what I saw at her concert with Justin Timberlake. Both Britney and Christina have good music, it's just that they try too hard and look awfully desperate to keep themselves in the media. *shrugs* Avril Lavigne has good songs--the only one I didn't like was "Losing Grip." Kylie and Pink are also cool.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    I loved Britney when she first came out. She was so sweet and cute. Now she's like, freely "expressing" herself on stage and it's very disgusting if you ask me. She still has more and more young fans that are getting negative influences from her. Now I'm going to sound like a hypocrite when I say I have all of her albums, lol. Her new one is really explicit if you think about the songs "Breathe On Me" and especially "Touch Of My Hand." Let's just say it isn't such a...nice...touch. The same thing goes for Christina Aguilera. She started out the same as Britney and she ended up going down Britney's path, too. I'm not even going to explain what I saw at her concert with Justin Timberlake. Both Britney and Christina have good music, it's just that they try too hard and look awfully desperate to keep themselves in the media. *shrugs* Avril Lavigne has good songs--the only one I didn't like was "Losing Grip." Kylie and Pink are also cool.

Dude Kylie Rocks, have you heard Remixes to her songs? If you want I can send you the remix I made to that Red Blooded Woman song.. ^_^

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • would have to agree with Kay on this one, Avril rocks out of all of those female singers. =D To tell you the truth, I always disliked britney, why? because when she actually sang live without lip syncing, she was horrid >_< It's really shameful, because there are singers on American Idol that are better then her, and they haven't even got contracted for their voice (I know that American Idol is made to contract them if they are good, but they should have been asked if Britney was).

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Britney is Blah, Liz Phair is way better then her, and In-grid is better then Liz Phair, and Avril rocks, and Kylie and Danni Minogue Rock :)... I LOVE TECHNO

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • Avril Lavinge....... she is Canadian. She is not my favorite but she was once. She sad some nasty things to Hilary Duff. And Britany Spears.....ewwww...... have you seen the music video Toxic? Its a good song, but the video! She should make the rest of her clothes! EW!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I picked Avril, she has some good songs, but my favourite female artist would be Michelle Branch.

Pink? She's okay. Britney Spears? I liked some of the old songs that she sang like "Baby One More Time" or "Crazy." Otherwise, no interest here either. Christina Agulera - "Reflections" was an totally awesome song. Billie Piper? "Day and Night" was a good song.

I never heard or heard little of the rest.

Years
  • I think maybe Avril... but I can't pronounce her last name... yes, I did watch Toxic... I think she stole someone's wallet on the plane in that video.

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
  • I love Britney's old songs from her first two cds. I love her voice and music, but not her and her actions.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Avril would be the most, I guess. (She's one of the few singers that I actually liked. =P) I liked Losing Grip though. n_n; My all favorite would be the Japanese Ayumi Hamasaki though. =3

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • why does everyone seemed disgusted at Britney for becoming more open about sexuality? I perconally think that that was a good idea artistically speaking. Sometimes I think I'm PC's most rough-hewn member in that I have no problem with sex/profanity/all of society's other major issues.

I really can't choose a favorite off of that list...so I'll name all i do like and my favorite song from them:
    Avril Lavinge-I liked her "Sk8r boi" song cuz it is a ballad about how trying to belong with yor friends can affect your social life.
    Pink- she has a lot of good songs, but fo some reason, I like "Hazard to myself" the best.
    Britney/Christina- I'm probably the only PC member that is gonna admit to liking how they became "dirrty" and "Toxic" over time

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    why does everyone seemed disgusted at Britney for becoming more open about sexuality? I perconally think that that was a good idea artistically speaking. Sometimes I think I'm PC's most rough-hewn member in that I have no problem with sex/profanity/all of society's other major issues.

I really can't choose a favorite off of that list...so I'll name all i do like and my favorite song from them:
    Avril Lavinge-I liked her "Sk8r boi" song cuz it is a ballad about how trying to belong with yor friends can affect your social life.
    Pink- she has a lot of good songs, but fo some reason, I like "Hazard to myself" the best.
    Britney/Christina- I'm probably the only PC member that is gonna admit to liking how they became "dirrty" and "Toxic" over time

Your not the Only one buddy ^_^.

Timbjerr

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Your not the Only one buddy ^_^.
    lol...and that's why you earned a place on my buddy list loong ago.

hmm...who is Natasha Beddingfield? I've never heard of that name, I've heard of Daniel Beddingfield, are they related somehow?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    why does everyone seemed disgusted at Britney for becoming more open about sexuality? I perconally think that that was a good idea artistically speaking. Sometimes I think I'm PC's most rough-hewn member in that I have no problem with sex/profanity/all of society's other major issues.

I don't have any problems with that stuff either, but those singers are a different story, they simply became less interesting to me.

Wing Zero

&#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1584; &#1593;&#1606;
    Years
  • tmbjr said:

if thats the case then what about madona and her superbowl half time show?
    XD
    i voted christina..she was the best of those listed...otherwise..*gets his tounge cut off*

Timbjerr

Years
  • Wing Zero said:
    if thats the case then what about madona and her superbowl half time show?
    XD
    i voted christina..she was the best of those listed...otherwise..*gets his tounge cut off*
    I don't remember Madonna doing anything wierd at a halftime show, but I do remember Janet Jackson's halftime stunt :nervous:

Back