• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fifa '12

Years

Great ready for a new experience

Fifa '12 is a football game that has been around for a very long time and is the closest you will most likely get to playing professionally for your favorite club.

A new Fifa game is released every year, but what makes this one special that you should go out and buy it? Well, last year we had the 360 movement in '11 and this year? Well, there are a lot of changes, including.

~New impact engine
    ~Player Club Mode
    ~Hugely better AI
    ~Clever Defending

And more. Are you excited for this, what seems to be, hugely improved Fifa game?

Last edited:
    Years
    Well, I've played the demo and to be honest it's much better and feels more real like. Though, I have to get used to the defending as it's much different than Fifa 11.

Years
    Due to me being a PS3 user, I haven't been able to get my hands on the demo yet, but I shall once I get back from work later this evening.

I am glad that you say it feels different, because that is what I want. And I was thinking that the defending system would take a little getting use to.​

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I was playing the PES demo and all i can say is. Get Fifa its a million times better.

Years
    Well I got the demo yesterday and played it for a while. Is it just me, or did the new defending system take AGES to get use to? I am not sure if I like it. It seems like instead of having the old 'homing' defending, you have to jocky the player and then tackle him, but if you want to run at a player, it is very hard to actually run and standing tackle them because, I have found, controlling the player is pretty tough.

Maybe this is just teething problems, but still getting the game. And of course Fifa is better than PES! :P​

Years
    I've bought Fifa since I was a little kid but I can honestly say PES is better this year.

The impact engine is just causing hilarious moments rather than tightening the game and the new defence system puts no pressure on the attacking team.

PES hasn't changed much gameplay wise but, it does have a new chairman mode.

I'll probably get fifa instead though because everyone is bigoted, so I can't get them to buy PES. :l

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    I've bought Fifa since I was a little kid but I can honestly say PES is better this year.

The impact engine is just causing hilarious moments rather than tightening the game and the new defence system puts no pressure on the attacking team.

PES hasn't changed much gameplay wise but, it does have a new chairman mode.

I'll probably get fifa instead though because everyone is bigoted, so I can't get them to buy PES. :l

So it's the same poor man's PES that we've had since the shoddy 360 port of PES6? That's good to know.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I want Fifa just for the new impact engine, it just looks hilarious and I want to mess around with it.

Years
    There have been some amusing videos of the impact engine spazzing out.

Some made me chuckle.​

Had to stop watching it straight away because of the use of 'Beautiful Goal'. That song still haunts me.

So it's the same poor man's PES that we've had since the shoddy 360 port of PES6? That's good to know.

Well actually there was a pretty major overhaul for 2010 and then a reasonable amount of changes in 2011 so no, not at all.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    I recently downloaded the demo on the Playstation3, and i've to say; It's amazing,

Wayy more better than Fifa11, which sucked because of all the freezes and kicks from the EA server.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    i'm more excited about the apology rulles (facebook) than buying the game XD
    but it looks pretty good so far

Years
    Hey guys, look what my friend got me who works at Gamestation:
    Fifa '12

Oh yeh, 3 days before actual release in Europe.​

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
    Edit:
    So I finally got my copy of FIFA 12, it was a dollar cheaper on this independent game store and they also gave me a free $5.00 gift card, so it was a pretty sweet deal considering that it came out like this week.
    PS3 version is my roommates.
    Fifa '12

Last edited:
    Years
    Got my copy earlier, one day early so yay. :D

Unfortunately, Ut isn't working properly so I've been scammed out of 2 matches worth of contracts and there isn't much point playing a different game mode.

Must say it is MUCH better than the demo made it out to be.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    Gonna get my copy tomorrow then straight onto Virtual Pro and start up a club with upto 9 players. It's gonna be AWESOME!

Back