• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Fifth Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Uh, okay, so i'm playing Black 2 right now, and the other day I was in the sewers looking for the Black Sludge. According to Bulbapedia, it says that it's west of a Max Repel that's near that one Janitor who you battle early on, and it can only be accessed in the spring or summer. But i've looked in so many different areas, and I haven't found it yet. I'm in the sewers right now, as well (as i'm typing this) and still haven't found it. I even checked Marriland's walkthrough, and it made no mention of the Black Sludge in the Surf section. Am I going crazy here, or is Bulbapedia erroneous on that claim?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found the Black Sludge, I followed the steps in Marriland's video given on the walkthrough to locate it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back