• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fill in the Blank!

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Equipping Hydreigon with a cape will greatly increase how cool it looks. Perhaps even get a whole squad of them and do synchronized aerobatics. I think that is totally awesome!

I like Houndoom; there's no doubt about it. My favorite thing about Houndoom is _____________________________________.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I like Houndoom; there's no doubt about it. My favorite thing about Houndoom is how it's able to use a fishing rod with its paws! ;)

Feebas thinks ____________ is the key to succeeding in life!

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Feebas thinks Magikarp is his best friends. Heck, they've been hanging out together since birth and they are always seen enjoying each other's company. They go through the good times and the bad times with each other. It just goes to show you that happiness is the key to succeeding in life!

Charmander and Bulbasaur share a similar kind of relationship because ________________________.

Meadow

Years
  • Charmander and Bulbasaur share a similar kind of relationship because they are best friends in my avatar picture! :p

Team Rocket __________ Pikachu!

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Team Rocket one day decided that they weren't going to be evil anymore. This was a total shock to everyone, given the organizations nefarious history. Did they disband? Not even the slightest. Today, Team Rocket runs several non-profit Pokemon health centers all throughout the Pokemon world. They also do- wait, hold on, what is that over there? Oh it's a Pikachu!

Team Magma and Team Aqua both know that they are ______________________.

Meadow

Years
  • Team Magma and Team Aqua both know that they are failing their plans due to their lack of basic science knowledge! :P

Pidgey bought a _____________ from Kecleon's shop!

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Pidgey bought a new scarf and was showing it off to everyone. What he forgot to do, though, was to tell his closest friends, Starly and Pidove. Naturally, they were a little upset. They felt betrayed by Pidgey, and began to plot their revenge. Don't get me wrong, Revise Librarian, the three are still friends, but this wasn't something Starly and Pidove can just brush off.

Late at night, the two pranksters went to Pidgey's nest and moved it to another tree without making any sound. The following morning, Pidgey woke up to discover that he was nearly 10 miles away from his original tree. In the distance, Starly and Pidove were rolling on the floor laughing out loud. They laughed so hard that Pidgey saw and flew over to confront them.

"Why did you do that," said Pidgey.

"We just were getting you back for not showing us your new scarf!" chuckled Starly.

"Oh, well, I have a surprise for you!"

And right then and there, Pidgey presented his best friends matching scarves. The three all helped to put Pidgey's nest back and went over to show everyone their matching scarves. They all cheered them on as they proudly displayed their hand made scarves
    from Kecleon's shop!

Starly and Pidove both had a fun time, but what they didn't know was that Hoothoot was jealous and was planning to _____________________.

(checkmate) :D

Meadow

Years
  • Starly and Pidove both had a fun time, but what they didn't know was that Hoothoot was jealous and was planning to steal their ice cream! (So that's what he was jealous of, eh? xD)

Dedenne thinks ___________ is really scary!

Meadow

Years
  • Right before bed, Onix likes to make jokes about ice cream! :P

Vanillite is really good at __________!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Charmander broke his right leg at school! ;-;

"Hello, there! Glad to meet you! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is ________. People affectionately refer to me as ________."

Spoiler:

Back