• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final episode of the anime

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Everyone ignores the potential for Non-Companions as Ash's wife. You got Macy(Macey), Anabel and notably Angie to consider. I mean from a comparison standpoint, Angie is the female version of Ash and ironically they rehash or repeat the Summer Camp vehicle with Serena not once but twice in Kalos series. If you're a fan of Amourshipping, then you got Angie to thank. Of all the non-companion characters, I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Angie again, if only to see her and Ash compete.

As I noted before though, there probably won't be an ending that would placate everyone. I do believe though that when they do intend to end it that they will have Ash challenge a region's League Tournament(in this case Kanto because its his home region), defeat its Elite 4 and have an epic battle with its Champion(before ultimately coming out on top). You can then have him compete in a Champion's Tournament wherein he'd battle Cynthia and other region Champions for the title of Pokemon Champion(or in Ash's case, Pokemon Master).

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 3, 2018
It would be cool if Ash's dad would finally make an appearance, like he would be the champion of the last region Ash visits, Ash beats him, dad's proud, happy end. Ash then just lives a normal life with his Pokemon or something like that.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 14, 2019
How about no. Ash remains a kid on and off screen. Even if he grows up and starts a family, it be between either misty, may or dawn.

Even if Ash does grow up, i doubt he will want to start a family. I can see him getting married to Misty and that's were i can see the series finally coming to a end for good.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
Even if Ash does grow up, i doubt he will want to start a family. I can see him getting married to Misty and that's were i can see the series finally coming to a end for good.
Armorshipping is garbage that should not exist on screen in anime. I think May or Dawn be also good match for ash off screen after the anime end. Misty is not the only candiate in my opinion.

And no, i don't want a debate over this.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 14, 2019
Armorshipping is garbage that should not exist on screen in anime. I think May or Dawn be also good match for ash off screen after the anime end. Misty is not the only candiate in my opinion.

And no, i don't want a debate over this.

That's okay, we don't have to debate on this.

The Pokemon anime is going to have to come to a end soon, and when it does happen i hope it will have Ash meeting up with Misty again.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
That's okay, we don't have to debate on this.

The Pokemon anime is going to have to come to a end soon, and when it does happen i hope it will have Ash meeting up with Misty again.
I respect your opinion. For me it would be either of the first three female companions. My opinion of course.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 14, 2017
I like the idea of all villains grouping together under giovanni and the protagonists and rivals from each region try to stop them. Like may and drew go after team aqua and magma, dawn, zoey and paul go after team galactic and so on. They all reunite and find out that there is much more to the villains' plans than they were thinking. Together in the last episode they destroy giovanni's base and save the earth from destruction for a long time to come

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
I like the idea of all villains grouping together under giovanni and the protagonists and rivals from each region try to stop them. Like may and drew go after team aqua and magma, dawn, zoey and paul go after team galactic and so on. They all reunite and find out that there is much more to the villains' plans than they were thinking. Together in the last episode they destroy giovanni's base and save the earth from destruction for a long time to come

There's a slight problem with that idea (even though I kinda like it): Cyrus is dead due to interdimensional collapse, and Lysandre's most likely atomized by 100% Zygarde. and Maxie and Archie gave up on their goals anyways, so the only villains still around who MIGHT side with Giovanni is Ghetsis Harmonia, Guzma, and possibly Lusamine, and even there, considering Ghetsis last we saw of him got arrested by Looker, he's probably not going to be joining Giovanni any time soon unless Giovanni recruits him by releasing him via bail.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
How would I want it to end?

Right OK. He loses a league. Doesn't matter which league, just so long as he's never won a league.

He decides; "that's it. I give up". Throws his hat to the ground and enjoys time with his Pokémon. Doesn't enter any more leagues, just enjoys his life.

Shows over folks. No memories of past companions. No montage of almost victories or great moments. There will be too many at this point to fit them all in.

Doesn't matter if he's saved the world a bunch of times, his main goal of being a Pokémon master is never fulfilled after twentyish years of pent up frustration from being so close and yet so far.

I thought about this and this is still I want it to end, a visible display of frustration and a sense of WTF we wasted all that time.

Honestly though? I think we'll get confirmation that along the way Ash came to appreciate all of the Pokemon and changed goals while on his journey.

It will be left open ended on what it means to truly be a Pokemon master as Ash continues on to his next adventure.

Years
What would be epic would be after Ash beats the elite four and becomes a league champion (well, if he ever does), he hears about a really strong trainer on top of Mt. Silver. So, after saying goodbye to all of his friends up to that point, he heads up Mt. Silver and sees a man standing there.
"I've been waiting a long time for you...son."

Hackode007

TQ Supremacy
Years
Well, I think that a Final League should be held in Kanto, and Ash Charizard returns, and all the main characters participate in it. The Final battle should be between Ash and Gary. Ash wins the league and he has to battle all the Games Heros&Heroines(Like Red, Green, Gold) and Ash also wins that with the Final Battle with Red. After that the original Theme Song of Pokemon plays with the Flashback of Ash journey's main events.

And for winning the league, he gets the tittle of Pokemon Master.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
Well, I think that a Final League should be held in Kanto, and Ash Charizard returns, and all the main characters participate in it. The Final battle should be between Ash and Gary. Ash wins the league and he has to battle all the Games Heros&Heroines(Like Red, Green, Gold) and Ash also wins that with the Final Battle with Red. After that the original Theme Song of Pokemon plays with the Flashback of Ash journey's main events.

That's a good idea, but there's one slight problem: Ash and Gary already had their final battle back in Johto, and afterwards they buried the hatchet, so there really won't be a point to Gary being the final battle.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
That's a good idea, but there's one slight problem: Ash and Gary already had their final battle back in Johto, and afterwards they buried the hatchet, so there really won't be a point to Gary being the final battle.

I think it'd be best for him to fight some of the completely OP trainers he'd been forced to match up with over the years. *COUGH*TOBIAS*COUGH*

But most of all I want to see a rematch with Ritchie, Harrison, Paul, Sawyer and Alian...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 8, 2017
I am very picky when it comes to the end of the anime because as 'stale' as it may have gotten, Ash will always be one of my favorite characters and I already consider him close to a Pokemon master because of all the scenarios he has been through in each region. He has basically saved the world up to this point.
As for how I want it to end, I ideally want a last couple seasons with Ash revisiting each region and winning all the leagues. I want him to become an undisputed world champion by beating everyone he ever lost to along the way. Very unlikely, I know but I need Ash to end on a high no matter how far away that is.

Back