• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Here are some more pictures!

Chocobo:
    Spoiler:

I'm going to steal and use this for our emblem because I'm lazy, it looks nice, and chocobo.

Years
  • omg that looks so fricken adorable! I also have the chocobo theme as my ringtone now. I would love that to be our emblem though!

You just gave me the brilliant idea of changing my text tone to the a chocobo's, "Kweh!" XD Maybe one day when I decide to jailbreak my phone again.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • You just gave me the brilliant idea of changing my text tone to the a chocobo's, "Kweh!" XD Maybe one day when I decide to jailbreak my phone again.

I got it from this website I always go to for ringtones and text tones. I can't remember what it's called, but I used the search button to find the right chocobo theme. It used to be a Simple Plan ringtone, but I just got this idea to make it chocobo related because the song is so cute. ;o;

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I'll send in the emblem to Minerva tomorrow so expect it to pop up for y'all here soon hopefully.

In the mean time we now have a new topic!

What is your favorite OST from any of the Square games?

For me this really comes down to a 3wy tie. I really like the FFX and FFVIII OSTs but then I also really like Illusion of Gaia's OST.

Years
  • What is your favorite OST from any of the Square games?

The most nostalgic one would be X. Both the ones with, and without vocals were amazing in that game so much so that I find myself listening to the whole OST from time-to-time. Ah, but I just realized that you're asking about Square games in general, not just Final Fantasy. Additionally, the OST from Chrono Cross was simply beautiful, and was probably one of the main reasons why I re-bought that game. All-in-all, every composed piece from Square is absolutely beautiful, and worth listening to on repeat.

Years
  • Whoa, where did you get Lightning Returns for $10? Is it on sale somewhere online or something? I wasn't originally intending to get the game because Lightning has never been one of the likeable characters, in my opinion, but $10 for a game would be a steal. And I've always liked the battle system in the FFXIII trilogy.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I got it at Disc Replay, because their used games are always cheaper. It was 50 new at walmart, 40 new at gamestop, and 20 for a used copy.

Years
  • Have no idea what that store is because Canadians are retarded, and only have EBGames as being the only store dedicated to video games >>;; Though I could be wrong; there's probably those little shops around that exist that sell classics, and lesser known games. I'm thinking about getting several games from the PSN Store at the moment, but I'm paranoid about the security of my credit card number D: And it'd be the first time using it since getting it this week...But I really want those games! And I wish they could start rolling out the older Final Fantasy games on to the PSN library with trophy support.

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
    Years
  • Square has honestly some of the OST's out there.
    My persinal favourite would be Chrono Cross (PS1) or Chrono Trigger (SNES). I like both equally and it's hard to decide which is my favourite. But I usually say Cross since I played it before Trigger. It is one of those games that you shouldn't expect as a sequel. That's why I guess I respect it, because I never really knew about CT at the time of Cross.

But Nobuo Uematsu and Yasunori Mitsuda worked greatly on the OST for Chrono Trigger!

Last edited:

Melty~

Deku Princess(?)
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Username: Melty~
    Topic answer: My favorite OST in the FF games is the soundtrack of Dissidia 012. Cantata Mortis beats One-Winged Angel in epicness, in my opinion.
    Final Fantasy games you've owned: I, II, III (DS), IV, I, X, X-2, Theatrhythm, Dissidia, Dissidia 012
    Choose a FF character to represent you (optional): Rosa, because I love Cecil so much!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Username: Melty~
    Topic answer: My favorite OST in the FF games is the soundtrack of Dissidia 012. Cantata Mortis beats One-Winged Angel in epicness, in my opinion.
    Final Fantasy games you've owned: I, II, III (DS), IV, I, X, X-2, Theatrhythm, Dissidia, Dissidia 012
    Choose a FF character to represent you (optional): Rosa, because I love Cecil so much!

Welcome to the cult!

Have no idea what that store is because Canadians are retarded, and only have EBGames as being the only store dedicated to video games >>;; Though I could be wrong; there's probably those little shops around that exist that sell classics, and lesser known games. I'm thinking about getting several games from the PSN Store at the moment, but I'm paranoid about the security of my credit card number D: And it'd be the first time using it since getting it this week...But I really want those games! And I wish they could start rolling out the older Final Fantasy games on to the PSN library with trophy support.

You could also try frequenting yard sales. Americans are pretty dumb and don't really know what games are worth unless they're like really well known games that everyone wants like Call of Duty so most games end up being like 10-25 dollars. I'm sure it would be the same over there too. I got a lot of SNES games from yard sales and Pokemon Snap.

Yukari

Welcome!
    You could also try frequenting yard sales. Americans are pretty dumb and don't really know what games are worth unless they're like really well known games that everyone wants like Call of Duty so most games end up being like 10-25 dollars. I'm sure it would be the same over there too. I got a lot of SNES games from yard sales and Pokemon Snap.
    Only the Americans that aren't hardcore gamers. :P If you want a cheap game never come to one of my yard sales.

In answer to the topic, my favorite OST would be that of Final Fantasy 7. I may be biased though as final fantasy 7 was my first Final Fantasy game.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Final Fantasy is probably my absolute favorite game series, Pokemon being second. It has inspired so many elements of who I am and my creative stories. Therefore, I must join your club.

Username: Arylett Dawnsborough

Topic answer: My favorite OST? Oh, so many choices, so much brilliant music. Let me think here. I'd have to say it's probably Final Fantasy X. That game had the songs I liked the most, varying instrumentals, great character themes, (love Tidus and Yuna's themes) tremendous and epic boss battle music, (like the final battle with Seymour. I have gasms over that) and good overall travelling music. (Movement in Green is so relaxing.) I could fall asleep to that music and at the same time, be pumped into action. So many emotions represented perfectly.

Final Fantasy games you've owned: (Adding in a few other Square products as well since the club is for those) Final Fantasies 1, 2, 4-10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, Lightning Returns, Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, Birth By Sleep, Days, Re-Chain of Memories, Dream Drop Distance, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross

Choose a FF character to represent you (optional): I will be Princess Garnet of FFIX. Because other than Yuna who is taken, she is the one who I identify with the most.

Years
  • My favorite OST is sort of mixed. I love the Chocobo theme, but I also love One Winged Angel. THough, I do love the OST for Final Fantasy X.

Unf. One Winged Angel is an amazing song for games like StepMania. I remember playing that game extensively, and downloading pretty much every Final Fantasy song that I could find XD Some of them had such hardcore steps, but so fun to play :3

Years
  • I think Final Fantasy XIII has my favorite OST. The Pulse Chocobo Theme is amazing. Although Final Fantasy X would be a close second.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I think on the whole, my favourite Final Fantasy OST is probably VII or X's. I'm not sure if I could pick between the two, but they both have so many phenomenal tracks and they fit the mood of their respective games so well.

I have a LOT of favourite single tracks from different games, though. I don't think I'd be able to pick one favourite song from the series at all. Some of my favourites aren't even from games I've managed to play!

Speaking of music, my copy of Theatrhythm Curtain Call came today. It's already such a great improvement over the first. The song selection is great, too, but I think I might have to put it down and finish up Lightning Returns before I play much more because I don't want to get music spoilers from it and there are quite a few tracks from that game in this. ><;

Back