• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Fanclubbeh XD

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hmm.. hard one.. i'd probably want them to put Reno and Rude in more fighting scenes. They were the centre of funniness, but nothing else. They were my fav characters..

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    Denzel should have been taught to fight by Cloud then he could of.

Welcome Blayze, accepted and added to the 1st post.

Last edited:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Thanks, Yuna and Ste.Watts! :D

Ok, if there were any part of the movie you could change, what would it be and why?

Hmmm I always thought that Yazoo should have gotten his own fight. I mean, come on, Loz got his with Tifa, and Kadaj got his with Cloud, but Yazoo only got joint ones with his brothers.

Although, as someone once pointed out to me, Yazoo was the one that shot Cloud's sun glasses off at the begining. He was also the one that shot Cloud towards the end... So I guess that makes it sort of ok...
    But he still should have had his own fight!:cheeky:

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    I think i would change the 1st bike scene. I didnt understand it until i watched further on.
    Or it needs to be explained more.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hmm.. i agree, every fighting character should have a main fight. Oh, and also.. i've been lookin' for a Final Fantasy VII piccy to put in my signature for a while.. Akari, thats a good lookin' avatar/sig. My i also put that on my signature? I don't mind if you say no. Thanks

Last edited:

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Thanks Akari! I really needed one.. i love Final Fantasy VII, it must be the best FF ever, in my opinion!

Years
  • Username: Shadowfaith
    Fave Character: Nanaki
    Reason Why: Just a really cool character. I was young when I first got VII and he was a wolf like thing and I love wolves XD But not only that he had an in depth histroy if you put your imagination to it.
    Reason Why You Want To Join: I love Final Fantasy VII and the Movie was awesome!
    Best Part Of The Film: Battle between the whole cast of characters and Bahamut SIN. Also the Sephiroth battle was amazing too ^_^

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Whoops sorry Akari! I'll get rid of it now.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Hey thanks for letting me join. Sorry for not being on for a while been busy. Anyway answering a few of the past questions.

1. My least favorite character was probably Cait Sith I have never understood what he was and what his purpose is. He seems a pointless character sorry if I offended anyone.

2. I don't know what I would change about the film.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    *sigh* this is so embarassing.. sorry Akari, i won't use any of your themes. I tend to do that.. really sorry.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Welcome aboard, Shadowfaith and Ask&pikachuarethebest.

I'm going to have to agree about not liking Cait Sith. I think he's kinda annoying myself.
    I hated the level that you had to play as him on Dirge of Cerberus.

Years
  • I never liked shooters when Dirge of Cerberus came out, I got it because it was Final Fantasy VII and it would be pretty cool I recon, I just couldn't get the feel of for it. But lately I have been playing more first person games and I recon I could probably give it another shot, I should try it again. Never knew you could play as Cait in levels though XP

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I enjoyed playing it, but it's basically what type of game you like :).

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I never really liked Dirge of Cerebus.

The control handling sucked and it had the worst camera angles ever.

It was probably the first Final Fantasy game I didn't like. D:

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    It basically tends to be what types of games you like, i enjoyed it, but not as much as the new FFVII game Crisis Core, which is awesome.

Back