• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
They are the Magus sisters, Mindy Cindy and Sandy.

They were the first boss I lost to on FFIV when I rented it over the summer around five years ago.

John Denver

Banned
Years
My friend says there is a way to beat FF10 within the first 15 minutes if you attack the right spots...hmm, I dunno about that though

BOO ya!

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
The first boss, maybe. There isn't enough physical time to do that at all. Even if the PS2 was speed up to do one scene per second, you couldn't keep up with it. @_@;;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Yes... i thought that the Magus Sisters are the same weird bosses in FF4... guess i'm actually correct then n_n. They were pretty easy to beat if you kill off the right one first (so it can't use life2 aka full revive on the others)

ff8 summon system bugs me... boost is certainly interesting but the little summons die 20times the time faster than me? I only used summons against Odin as Odin won't attack anyway... otherwise, physical attack all the way ;p

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I could boost anything to 250 if I filed my nails down and rubbed my thumb and finger over the button quickly. ^_^;

Years
Lol...the Magus Sisters were my first defeat in FF4 as well.
That was a small annoyance in FFX. The Aeons (especially Magus Sisters and Anima) are too uberly powerful. Especially when Anima's normal attack takes off 99,999hp on many enemies....whats the point of an overdrive then.

I just got my new issue of EGM today. They had an interesting article on FFX-2 and other FF games. Most notably is that they said there is a strong chance they could make a sequel to FFVII. Wasn't my fav. FF but I would play a sequel. I just don't want them to milk the cow (more than they have done) and make sequels to all the games.

Years
Now, I have a question to ask. I don't frequent the Gamefaqs Message boards often, but I just happened to stroll onto the FFX-2 board a moment ago. There was a lengthy thread (haven't read the whole thing) where apparantly people are arguing that FFX and FFX-2 are related to FFVII storywise.
I came across this short, but interesting post with an interview they did with one of the writers(?).
Minor FFX-2 spoilers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
From "Final Fantasy X-2 Ultimania"

-- Is there a connection between Shinra and FFVII?

Nojima: Yes, actually. After Shinra quit the Gullwings he got enormous financial backing from Rin and went to the Farplane to start extracting the Mako energy used by the Vegnagun. But the system for utilizing this energy could not be completed in his generation, so far in the future when space travel was possible, the Shinra Company was founded on another planet... or something like that. That would be a thousand years or so from this game's story.

-- And VII's story takes place after that?

Nojima: Well, you could say that's how I personally feel about it.

[from a different section:]

-- There are a lot of rumors floating around about "X-3"...

Kitase: Hmm, I don't know. Right now we don't have any plans. If we don't do it, maybe we could still find some way - we could put out a spinoff like "Eternal Calm" [the special movie included with FFX International]. But if you're asking if we'll make a game called X-3, currently we're not going ahead with any such plans at all.

-- So how about an international version of X-2?

Kitase: I wonder. That's also undecided. When we did one for X we were pretty satisfied with it for what it was, so I think I'd like to try. If we do, we'll probably put in something like "Eternal Calm" as a way of expanding the world, even if it's not X-3. But if you're asking whether we're going ahead with plans for an international version, nothing's going on yet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, back to me. What do you guys think, or what have you heard? I am a tad confused, but a little intrigued as well. Of course, I haven't played FFX-2 yet, so I don't know that whole story.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I believe they are going to launch an International version in Japan at the same time we in the US get the normal FFX-2. I heard this somewhere, and it doesn't surprise me.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
Years
Err, bit behind on this, but the Dark Aeon's HP was mentioned further up the page. The highest is Penance with 12,000,000 (12 million), and the lowest being Dark Valefore with a pretty poor 800,000. The rest range from about 1 million to 10 million depending on the 'Aeon order of power'. You know, basically the order you obtain them in. The Dark Magus Sisters have about 10 million HP each.

Final Fantasy X-2. All I'll say is that it looks brilliant :cool: . The battle system is unbelievably fast-paced.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
the dark aeons were easey to beat ( i just used yojimbos overdrive whch kills in one hit :))

but anyway in a way every ff was related (exept ffcc and fft ect.) becouse they all had cid in it ofcourse he was always some1 diff but still the same and im pretty sure the all had wedge and biggs in it even kingdome hearts had cid in it but then again kingdom hearts had a lot of ff characters in it

btw where do you find the megus sisters in x iv only ever seen the dark aeon of it

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
i dunno why in other countrys they don't get the full version of something like the kingdom hearts version and stuff in australia you get the europe version so its allwasy the newest full version whateva you wanna call it well anyway ffcc ffx ff ff ff ff alll the FINAL FANTASYS RULE!! the rpg system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back