• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discussion Final Recap: PokeCommunity Get-Together 2018 Themes, Teams and Prizes.

Years
  • If you disagree with any of the following, please say so!

Time is of the essence, so I've basically summed up everything that we're going to do for this year's Get Together that we're going to communicate to the Event Organizers once we open up the EO Planning forum. It is really important that all of us give this a read through because I want all of us to be on the same page, that way we communicate all of our expectations to the Event Organizers without any sort of confusion or run-arounds or anything like that.

Let's start with the theme:

• Theme revolves around Tapu Tribes and collecting Z-Crystals
    • Whoever has the most points wins! Z-Crystals are worth x amount of points and points are distributed by GT Management.
    • The rarer the Z-Crystal, the higher the point value.

The Mechanics
    :

• A script will be used to distribute points, same as last year. Also need a way to keep track of who earns what Z-Crystal, but I don't imagine that would be difficult.
    • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-esque quiz questions. 15 random questions out of a pool of 30 to choose from to determine placement in a "Tapu Tribe".

Z-Crystal Point Values as per gp's post:

Ultra Nectrozmium Z - 750
    Legendary Crystals - 500
    Tapu Crystals - 250
    Pokemon Crystals - 200
    Starter Crystals - 150
    Grassium/Psychium/Waterium/Electrium Z - 100
    Type Crystals - 50
    Normalium Z - 20

How does this work for everyone then?
    We can do the four Tapunium Z and the Ultranecrozmium Z as the hidden crystals.

The Get Together will be held July 20th-31st, 2018
    Please let me know if there's anything I missed!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Quick random intervention: did someone bring up using Pikanium Z and Eevium Z as potential secret Z-Crystal prizes too?

Also, when do you intend to allow people to be assigned to teams?

Last edited:
    Years
  • oh yeah i dont mind pikanium and eevium being given for extra points ya

as for when we want to allow people to be assigned to teams, we havent really discussed that yet.

Last edited:
    Years
  • oh yeah i dont mind pikaniu and eevium being given for extra points ya

as for when we want to allow people to be assigned to teams, we havent really discussed that yet.

I would assume some time during the planning stage would be a good time to start.

Years
  • When could people take the test to get to teams last year? Was it when the whole thing started? I would do it just like that.

Back