• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally back..

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2014
    Whew! It's definitely been more than a month since I stopped coming to PokéCommunity..but I have the issue with my Nintendo WFC all sorted out. I've also had a lot of family drama and stuff going on lately, and it isn't getting better any time soon by the looks of things.

Not going to get into that, though. To make a long story short...Hi...Again. :D

To close things off, I'll leave with a very, very important message.

I like cereal. :)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Welcome back, Rion! It's great to have you back. Glad most of your issues have been sorted out, and for those that have not yet resolved, all the best and Never Give Up! Do catch up with all that's been happening around here, and if you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to VM/PM any of the mods here. Enjoy your stay here and hope to see you stick around with us!

Welcome baaack, Rion! Glad you got your Wi-Fi issues sorted. :D I used to have a Nintendo WFC but it was really.. hard to use and disconnected me constantly. Luckily I found out I could set up a hotspot with my laptop haha, so here I am! Do you plan on doing some trades or battles while you're here? That would certainly be wonderful and a nice way to take advantage of things here given that your connection's fixed. Maybe you can get some Pokemon traded before the release of X and Y? :)

But whatever you choose to do here, have a great time! PC's as great as it was when you left and we have plenty of topics that you missed out on from being gone for a while. Check those out and make some poosts! Ask the staff with the colored names if you have questions and.. you're more than welcome to send me a friend request if you'd like your first friend. Cheers! <3

Years
    Ah Rion, I think I do recall seeing your name but welcome back!

I'm glad you got over your wi-fi problems that have been keeping you off PC for so long, but at least you're back now. The forum may have changed since you joined a year ago but we're still the same old PC you know and love. Pokemon X & Y are coming out in the next month and there's going to be a mad rush for the games, and so many members have been joining in the speculation lately.

Anyways, I'm sure you can get back into the swing of things and while you left us unexpectedly all that time ago and missed quite a bit, we do hope you can get back to full activity again. And as usual, the staff here such as Cirno are all able to assist you with any questions. I'm always open for a visitor message or friend request if you're looking for a new friend. Have fun here Rion!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    That was a very important message.

I'm glad you got your wi fi working again(:

Welcome back to pc

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2014
    Thanks guys. I do plan on doing trades and the like if possible, I'm mainly looking for a low-level Shiny Beldum at the moment since I'm not having any luck with the Masuda Method of breeding.

At the moment I don't actually have a 3DS, I'm also totally broke, so I likely won't be getting X or Y anytime soon after their release. I'm usually slow in obtaining the new Pokémon games, unfortunately. I'll try to be as active here as I can. I'm weird on forums. I don't typically like posting things outside of a few boards since I'm nervous about people I don't know, etc.

I also have a habit of being super active on forums and then forgetting to log in one day and then never ever doing it again, then I'll visit the forum and forget every part of my login information and not remember which of my 1000 e-mail accounts I used to sign up with.

In any case, I'm totally ready to trade some stuffs and get some not-cheated-in Pokemon that aren't from the GTS because the GTS is totally unreliable. Darn trolls on the GTS. ;_;

Back