• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    I'll use my white flag.

[Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

I don't have one.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    Okay, since Viper used his Golden Shield, he is Safe from Elimination. And this is the final vote count:-

ELIMINATION #5 FINAL VOTING SCORES

HyperMorian = 0
    DyingWillFlareon = 0
    Phosphophyllite = +1
    LadyLucina = +1

According to the Votes as of now, HyperMorian & Flare are in danger of Elimination. But it will be unfair to eliminate Flare, because she doesn't have any votes against her (or in favour). So again, I've decided to have only one Elimination for this round, would be the fairest thing to do.

So Mr. Radish Chiko Morian, since you do have 4 Votes against you, I'm sorry to say, but you will have to be locked inside a Confinement Cell & lowered to the depths of the Netherworld, until further notice, i.e. you are Eliminated :(. But don't worry, you still have a chance to make it back into the Game via the Rebound Challenge :).

Let's get to the Shift Votes now. Since there were supposed to be two eliminations, Team Blue were voting to shift one of their Members to Team Red & make the teams even at 4-4. But since we have only Elimination, the teams are still imbalanced at 5-4.

So, I've decided to let Soaps stay on Team Blue & since they did win the Challenge, I'll also allow them to sit out Soaps out for the next Challenge if they want, since I still can't send her an Invite to join the Group Chat.

Butttttttttttttt, there is one condition, every Team Blue Member (& Team Red Members too) has to join me & do the:-

PIKA DANCE

[Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

Anyone who doesn't, will be directly nominated for Eliminations for the next round lol {XD}.

I'll announce the next Team Challenge in few hours from now, so wait for it.

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Everyone who hasn't done the Pika Dance yet, do so soon or else face Elimination >:).

Okay okay j/k :P, let's get on to your next Challenge.

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    CHALLENGE #6

Collaborate a Story

Chance Furlong set out to

We are going to do a Collaborate a Story Challenge. Basically, I'll start a story & your Team Members have to keep adding five words to it & continue with the story.

Here are all the Rules in detail:-

1. I will start off a story & each following post, has to extend the story by 5 words, remember, ONLY 5 Words.
    2. Please make sure that you continue you own Team's story & from where your last Team Member to Post left off. To make things easier, use your team colours (Red for Team Red & Blue for Team Blue, duh :P).
    3. Remember to copy-paste the whole of the current story before adding ur 5 words.
    4. Again, add ONLY 5 words to your Post & bold it, so that it stands out!
    5. You can add punctuation marks whenever you want, they won't count as words.
    6. Emoticons are not allowed.

Other Rules:-

1. The total length of the story has to be exactly 100 words per Team (i.e. 20 Posts), NOT including my Part of the story's beginning (Chance Furlong set out to).
    2. Each Team Member from both Teams, has to make 5 Posts each (of 5 Words each), to add to the Story.
    3. No Double Posting at all. If any Member Double Posts, i.e. makes two consecutive Posts, your Team will be disqualified. But you can post again after a Member of the opposing team has posted.
    4. Nothing vulgar, obscene, inappropriate, no political or religious references & no curse words at all, or your Team will be immediately disqualified.
    5. The story doesn't necessarily need to have a definitive ending, but the last 5 words, i.e. the 20th Post, cannot be an incomplete sentence.

Here's an example, from a Similar Challenge from my previous Event.

Spoiler:

So teams, there's your Challenge. And this time, there will be multiple eliminations from the losing team, maybe the whole team might get wiped out & this time I'm not joking >:) >:).

As a tip, it'd be a good idea to work out the whole story in your Group Chats, before you start Posting :).

Good luck team, start working on your stories.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    It was a pleasant day,
    It was a pleasant day, because today someone's gift arrived.
    Not accepted.

I think you guys did not read the Rules on Challenge post properly. I already had the first five words of the story up (Chance Furlong set out to) & you had to continue from there. You'll have to start over again.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Not accepted.

I think you guys did not read the Rules on Challenge post properly. I already had the first five words of the story up (Chance Furlong set out to) & you had to continue from there. You'll have to start over again.

I realized this right after posting.

Fine. Let's pretend that didn't happen.

Chance Furlong set out to search for his favorite fish.

Well...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Chance furlong set out to get back the stolen milk from the big bad dog. Along the way, he found a clue to the dog's

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Chance furlong set out to get back the stolen milk from the big bad dog. Along the way, he found a clue to the dog's location. The clue led him

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back