• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
  • Username - LilyGardy
    Voting Against - Uzumaki Naruto and Selena Fluorspar

Must admit my surprise at Uzumaki Naruto voting against me when he thought my entry was one of the best.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    User name: ninjaqueen
    Voting against: uzumaki naruto and viper8890

sorry, picked two random names.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I think we should finalize the Votes, because I don't think Flare will be able to vote on time.

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    Uzumaki Naruto said:
    House Tyrell
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    ELIMINATION #4 FINAL VOTE COUNT

Uzumaki Naruto - 8 Votes (Soapie❤, Phosphophyllite, LadyLucina, viper8890, Selena Fluorspar, NightKrow, LilyGardy, NinjaQueen)
    LilyGardy - 4 Votes (Soapie❤, Uzumaki Naruto, Selena Fluorspar, NightKrow)
    Selena Fluorspar - 4 Votes (Phosphophyllite, LadyLucina, viper8890, LilyGardy)
    viper8890 - 2 Votes (HyperMorian, NinjaQueen)
    NinjaQueen - 1 Vote (Uzumaki Naruto)
    LadyLucina - 1 Vote (HyperMorian)

Alright, so right now Uzumaki Naruto, LilyGardy & Selena Flourspar are in danger of elimination.

But, the Voting hasn't ended yet, because (& here comes the interesting part >:)), the Shields may come into play. So if anyone has the Shields & wants to use it, you have exactly 24 Hours from this post, to do so.

And everyone who was in danger of being eliminated, including those who do not have any Votes against them, nobody is safe yet. Anyone may still be eliminated, technically >:).

I'm really curious to know how this is going to work. It all depends on how the Shields are going to be used.

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Disappointed and surprised I am facing possible elimination here. I perhaps should have expected votes against me when I saw my entry was a lot longer than anyone elses but still.

As only Naruto didn't do the challenge whoever got hit with the second elimination was going to be very unlucky but it looks like that vote against me by Naruto even though he like my entry is going to cost me. :(

Last edited:

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • Gonna be super spiteful here :P

I WANT TO USE THE SILVER SHIELD AGAINST Phosphophyllite.

[Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

In hindsight, gold shield would have been a better choice

(is this the correct usage of the shield?)

Years
  • Disappointed and surprised I am facing possible elimination here. I perhaps should have expected votes against me when I saw my entry was a lot longer than anyone elses but still.

As only Naruto didn't do the challenge whoever got hit with the second elimination was going to be very unlucky but it looks like that vote against me by Naruto even though he like my entry is going to cost me. :(

Sorry bae :c I totally didn't know that. It was totally a random vote....sorry again :c

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Sorry bae :c I totally didn't know that. It was totally a random vote....sorry again :c

I accept your apology but am now facing elimination even though I was nowhere near the worst entry. :( Also what does 'bae' mean?

I will have to keep an eye out for the rebound challenge but should not be going out this early. :(

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Yes Selena, you used the Shield the right way & thanks for making it difficult for me -_-.

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    Uzumaki Naruto said:
    House Tyrell
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    Anyways, since Selena shifted all her Votes to Phosphophyllite, by using her Silver Shield, this is the final Vote count.

ELIMINATION #4 FINAL VOTE COUNT

Uzumaki Naruto - 8 Votes
    LilyGardy - 4 Votes
    Phosphophyllite - 4 Votes *
    viper8890 - 2 Votes
    NinjaQueen - 1 Vote
    LadyLucina - 1 Vote
    Selena Fluorspar - 0 Votes *

Selena Fluorspar used her Silver Shield & shifted all her Votes to Phosphophyllite.

Alright, first I want to announce that Uzumaki Naruto, you will be locked inside a Confinement Cell & lowered to the depths of the Netherworld, till further notice, i.e. you are Eliminated bro :(. Don't worry though, you will get a chance to make a comeback into the Game via the Rebound Challenge :).

Now getting back to the other two Claimants in the danger zone - LilyGardy & Phosphophyllite. Both have 4 Votes against them. In such a case, we need to look back at the Best Entries Vote Count, where again both LilyGardy & Phosphophyllite have 2 Votes each in their favour. We can go for a re-vote, but we won't be doing that this time.

So I've decided that we are only going to have one elimination, & both LilyGardy & Phosphophyllite are Safe for this round. Yes you can go ahead & thank me ;). But it also means multiple eliminations on the next round. How many, I'll announce later.

Also, you'll be doing the next Challenge in teams, which I selected randomly, by RNG. First off, here are the two teams.

TEAM RED - DyingWillFlareon, HyperMorian, LadyLucina, Phosphophyllite & viper8890
    TEAM BLUE - NightKrow, NinjaQueen, LilyGardy, Selena Fluorspar & Soapie❤

I'll announce what the Challenge is, in a while. Till then, well, maybe get acquainted with your new teammates.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    And now we see MercyChu!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Does anyone have a gif or a drawing of a Pikachu giving something to a thankful Lilligant?

This team activity sounds like fun.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    Well, we've already over a month into the Event, so time to up the difficulty level of the Challenges.

First off, the teams are going to remain the same for the next two Challenges. And don't worry, in case of Eliminations, teams will be adjusted accordingly.

Also, there will be two Team Captains - Phosphophyllite (Team Red) & LilyGardy (Team Blue). Its upto the Team Captains to make sure that every Member of your Team completes the Challenge on time. One (or maybe both) Team Captain(s) will be given a big responsibility, once the Challenge ends. I'll let you know that, at the right time >:).

So let's get to the Challenge.

CHALLENGE #5

TEAM POSTING CHALLENGE

Alright, so what you have to do, is Post around the Forums, but since you are playing as Teams now, there are some Rules to it, read & understand them very carefully, before you start Posting. So here are the Rules:-

1. You have to complete at least five rounds of Posts, i.e. make a total of 25 Posts, with every Team Member making five Posts each.
    2. You can post on any Thread, on any part of the Forum, but the catch here is (& this is the MOST IMPORTANT PART) that each Team Member has to post on that same Thread, at least once, or it won't count. Remember this rule at all times.
    3. You cannot have more than one round of Posts on any single Thread, i.e. each Team Member can Post on a particular Thread, only once.
    4. The Posts do not have to be consecutive, but like I said, every Team Member has to post on that Thread once, for it to count as one Round of Posts.
    5. Extra points if the Posts are made as part of an actual discussion.
    6. Posts made on this Thread, will not count.
    7. The first team to complete five Rounds of Posts & post the links here, will win the Challenge, while the other Team faces elimination.
    8. I'd prefer it be the Team Captains, but any Team Member can Post the links here, on this Thread.

As a tip, it'd be better if you guys talk to each other & work out which Threads you want to Post on, before you actually start Posting. Teamwork is very important here.

Remember, if even one team Member doesn't complete the Challenge, the whole team loses.

And like I said, there will be multiple eliminations & all the Eliminations will be from the losing Team only, maybe even a total Team wipeout <evil rub of hands> hehehehe >:) >:) >:) >:).

In case neither team completes the Challenge, there will be Eliminations from both teams.

So Team Captains (Phosphophyllite & LilyGardy), talk to your Team Members & get going.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Let's hope I completely understand how to PM numerous people.

Also here it's around 1:30am...so...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back