• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    Uzumaki Naruto said:
    House Tyrell
    PsychoticMoonlight said:
    House Bolton
    LennieFrost said:
    House Baratheon
    Flame.Thrower said:
    House Stark
    Sorry for the delay guys, work's been hectic & keeping me very busy -_-.

Alright, before I put up the next Challenge, there a little something I want to know from everyone (including Claimants who have already been eliminated).

Visit this site:-

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-online-games/

I'm going to ask you guys to play some Online Games there (will require Flash Player I suppose), so see if you are able to access the games available there & let me know.

You will be playing the game I ask you to, try to get as good a score as possible, take a snapshot & post the image here. Everyone knows how to take a snapshot, of your screen, right? If not, I'll try to restrict it to games that only require a simple right-click & "save as".

Also I hope everyone knows how to upload images to image sharing sites (for e.g. https://imgur.com). You can post them as attachments too, if you can't.

So just let me know that first, before I put up the next Challenge :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    online game, should be an interesting challenge xD. works fine for me and I can take screenshots. hope its not the emolga game again, you crushed everyone's score when we played it on amazing race : p

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I can play just fine - I just want to warn you if the event is about them during this weekend, I may not have time to play them until next week ;-;

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    Uzumaki Naruto said:
    House Tyrell
    PsychoticMoonlight said:
    House Bolton
    LennieFrost said:
    House Baratheon
    Flame.Thrower said:
    House Stark
    Okay, so it seems most of you are able to play the games, that's good :).

Selena, can you VM me & tell me what exactly the problem is, I'll see if something can be worked out.

And Captain Gardy, this is Field Marshal Chu calling :P, you also need to let me know if you can access the site.

All the Eliminated Members, this was meant to be for you guys too. Can you guys play the games on the site mentioned?

Don't worry, you aren't playing the games just yet, I have something else planned before that >:).

A little out of time right now, almost midnight here, hectic day at work, tired & sleepy :tired:, so I'll put up the next Challenge tomorrow sometime in the afternoon (my time), so expect it in about 12-14 hours from now.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    I can access the site and was playing 'Bounsweet's Bouncy Adventure' before. I can take screenshots too but am not sure how to share them.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I can access the site and was playing 'Bounsweet's Bouncy Adventure' before. I can take screenshots too but am not sure how to share them.
    Aha, Captain Gardy arrives {:3}.

If you can save the screenshots to whatever device you're using, you can either upload them to an image sharing site & post the link or you can just post them as attachments.

I'm actually surprised, but they work on my device.
    That's good. I hope the other eliminated Members can play them as well. Won't put the online game Challenge yet, will do that after the Rebound Challenge. And speaking of the Rebound Challenge, that should also come up in a few days from now, once we are done with one or maybe two more Challenges :).

Years
    I did it too.
    And I also have tried the screenshot, here it is.
    Spoiler:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Can't I do this tomorrow or something? The phone I'm on is extremely laggy and I feel like I might wind up a few thousand points shy from rejoining anyway.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Can't I do this tomorrow or something? The phone I'm on is extremely laggy and I feel like I might wind up a few thousand points shy from rejoining anyway.
    Ghosty my boy, I said you are not going to play the games just yet & you need to make it back into the Event first, remember you are currently locked inside a confinement cell, in the depths of the Netherworld :P.

Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Yeah, I know, the Challenge is taking a while. I have something very interesting planned >:), but setting it up is taking time -_-. If I can get it done by tomorrow, I'll put it up or give you guys another Challenge to do & keep the one I'm planning, as your next Challenge.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Sorry for the long delay guys. I wanted to put up a special Challenge, but it was taking a while to set up & add to that, work has been really hectic for the past week -_-.

But anyways, its all done now & everything has been set up (almost) perfectly, so we're ready to roll again ^^.

Before we move one, I want to reveal that one of you was given a Secret Challenge >:), which they completed very successfully, so as a reward, that Claimant is Safe from Elimination for the next Round (but you still have to take part in the upcoming Challenge).

The next Challenge will be put up in about 12-14 Hours from now. I'm going to reveal who that Claimant is, who was given the Secret Challenge & how the Eliminations for the next round are going to take place, after all of you finish with the Challenge. So till then, try to find out (if you can), who the Claimant is & what the Secret Challenge might have been, hehehehe >:).

Time to get the show back on the road ^^.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Alright, time to move on to your next Challenge. This is going to be the simplest Challenge of the Event so far >:).

CHALLENGE #7

Name the Pokemon that you receive as your Starter in Pokemon Yellow

Yes that's all you got to do, answer the question & you're done.

Please answer like this:-

NAME (Your UserName):-
    TEAM (The name of your Team):-
    ANSWER (The answer to the Challenge question):-

That sounds too easy isn't it? Uh uh uh, its not that simple >:), there is a catch, as always >:).

So just answer the question & be prepared for a shocking surprise, hehehehe <evil rub of hands> >:) >:).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back