• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
Soapie❤ said:
House Targaryen
DyingWillFlareon said:
House Turnberry
LadyLucina said:
House Arryn
LennieFrost said:
House Baratheon
Phosphophyllite said:
House Tully
HyperMorian said:
House Swann
Uzumaki Naruto said:
House Tyrell
LilyGardy said:
House Frey
Selena Fluorspar said:
House Clegane
PsychoticMoonlight said:
House Bolton
NightKrow said:
House Manderly
NinjaQueen said:
House Bracken
viper8890 said:
House Redfort
Alright, that's enough time I think, so the Voting ends here.

ELIMINATION #3 FINAL VOTE COUNT

LennieFrost - 8 Votes (LadyLucina, viper8890, NinjaQueen, Phosphophyllite, HyperMorian, NightKrow, Soapie❤, LilyGardy)
PsychoticMoonlight - 7 Votes (NinjaQueen, Phosphophyllite, HyperMorian, NightKrow, DyingWillFlareon, Selena Fluorspar, LilyGardy)
Uzumaki Naruto - 4 Votes (LadyLucina, DyingWillFlareon, Soapie❤, Selena Fluorspar)
DyingWillFlareon - 1 Vote (viper8890)

DID NOT VOTE

LennieFrost
Uzumaki Naruto
PsychoticMoonlight

LennieFrost, PsychotiMoonlight, both of you will have to be locked inside Confinement Cells & lowered to the depths of the Netherworld, till further notice, i.e. you are Eliminated :(. But don't worry, you will get a chance to make a comeback into the Game via the Rebound Challenge :).

We should also move on to the next Challenge.

The going's been rather slow don't you guys think, so time to shake things up >:). First, I'll put up the Challenge. Should be an interesting one I hope {:3}.

CHALLENGE #4

Time To Get Creative

I'm going to put up a few questions, which you need to answer. There are no right & wrong answers, so you have complete freedom to answer as you wish. Here are your questions:-

Q1: If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would you know?
Q2: What do you call a person who is a expert at catching fish?
Q3: What was Captain Hook's name before he got the hook?
Q4: Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Q5: If someone tries to bully you, how would you deal with them?
Q6: How far east can you go before you're heading west?
Q7: Why is the man who invests your money called a "broker"?

Like I said, no right or wrong answers, so its upto you, how you interpret the questions. The Claimant whose answers will be the most creative, will win the Challenge.

The most important thing, you have to PM Me (LegendChu) the answers, not Post them here. I repeat, please DO NOT post your answers here, because there is going to be a second part to the Challenge, which requires the answers to be anonymous. That's all I can tell you for now ;).

And a major announcement - there will be 8 Eliminations once this Round is over & we'll be down to our Final 3 Members. Yes you heard that right. How's that going to work out, well, I'll let you know once the Challenge is over.

Things just got interesting, because SinisterChu is in back in town hehehehe <evil rub of hands> >:) >:) >:) >:).

Pika Pika :chu:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Pyj1j0g.jpg

SinisterChu is still as adorable as regular Chu, its hard to be scared... :p

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Spoiler:

SinisterChu is still as adorable as regular Chu, its hard to be scared... :p
Oh jeez Flare, it was supposed to be SinisterChu, but you turned me into CutiChu :P. And thanks a lot for the Celebration Thread dear {<3}, guess I'm VeteranChu now {:3}.

Spoiler:
Did I say that there will be 8 Eliminations & we will be down to our final 3? I'm so sorry guys, my bad, meant the other way round, hehehehe >:) >:) >:) >:) . Is it too late to say "April Fool" ;).

And come on the rest of you, do your Challenge. The second part of the Challenge involves the Bonus Rewards (The Shields), so if you don't complete this Challenge, you will not be eligible to win them.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Oh jeez Flare, it was supposed to be SinisterChu, but you turned me into CutiChu :P. And thanks a lot for the Celebration Thread dear {<3}, guess I'm VeteranChu now {:3}.

Spoiler:

Did I say that there will be 8 Eliminations & we will be down to our final 3? I'm so sorry guys, my bad, meant the other way round, hehehehe >:) >:) >:) >:) . Is it too late to say "April Fool" ;).

And come on the rest of you, do your Challenge. The second part of the Challenge involves the Bonus Rewards (The Shields), so if you don't complete this Challenge, you will not be eligible to win them.

*Internal screaming*

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021

Spoiler:

nice one chu, sinisterchu strikes again smh.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years

idk man im pretty sure sinisterchu looks just like that ITS FARTOO LATE FOR APRIL FOOLS YOU FOOLCHU but i accepted it without a second thought i guess it just feels like its been going longer than it has or something idk .____.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
idk man im pretty sure sinisterchu looks just like that ITS FARTOO LATE FOR APRIL FOOLS YOU FOOLCHU but i accepted it without a second thought i guess it just feels like its been going longer than it has or something idk .____.
But its still April, DyingWillFoolereon ^_^.

Soapie❤ said:
House Targaryen
DyingWillFlareon said:
House Turnberry
LadyLucina said:
House Arryn
Phosphophyllite said:
House Tully
HyperMorian said:
House Swann
Uzumaki Naruto said:
House Tyrell
LilyGardy said:
House Frey
Selena Fluorspar said:
House Clegane
NightKrow said:
House Manderly
NinjaQueen said:
House Bracken
viper8890 said:
House Redfort
Okay guys, time to reveal the Answers:-

These were the Questions:-

Q1: If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would you know?
Q2: What do you call a person who is a expert at catching fish?
Q3: What was Captain Hook's name before he got the hook?
Q4: Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Q5: If someone tries to bully you, how would you deal with them?
Q6: How far east can you go before you're heading west?
Q7: Why is the man who invests your money called a "broker"?

And these are ur Answers!

ENTRY NO.1

Spoiler:

ENTRY NO.2

Spoiler:

ENTRY NO.3

Spoiler:

ENTRY NO.4

Spoiler:

ENTRY NO.5

Spoiler:

ENTRY NO.6

Spoiler:

ENTRY NO.7

Spoiler:

ENTRY NO.8

Spoiler:

ENTRY NO.9

Spoiler:

ENTRY NO.10

Spoiler:

ENTRY NO.11

Spoiler:

Now what guys you have to do, is go through all the Entries & select the Best & 2nd Best Entries. The top two Entries will be Safe from Elimination (with more preference given to the Best Entry Votes).

Vote this way:-

USER NAME (Yor Name):-
BEST ENTRY (& why):- Entry No. ?
2nd BEST ENTRY (& why):- Entry No. ?
THE BEST ANSWER (ENTRY No. & Answer No.):-

There are a few Rules:-

1. You are not allowed to Vote for your own Entries.
2. Please DO NOT reveal which Entry is yours.
3. You are NOT allowed to ask each other (via PMs or any other way), which entry belongs to whom.
4. You need to give reasons for your selections.

Once the Voting is over, we'll move on to how you can win the Bonus Rewards (The Shields).

So guys, start Voting now!

Years
USER NAME (Yor Name):- viper8890
BEST ENTRY (& why):- Entry No. 1 (I found that the answers were better than mine)
2nd BEST ENTRY (& why):- Entry No. 4 (The answers were humorous)
THE BEST ANSWER (ENTRY No. & Answer No.):- Entry No. 8 & Answer No. 5 (Felt it was the most correct answer to this question.)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
USER NAME: Soapie
BEST ENTRY (& why): Entry No. 4 - Clever & Funny
2nd BEST ENTRY (& why): Entry No. 11 - Nice references to PETA & Pokémon GO
THE BEST ANSWER (ENTRY No. & Answer No.): Entry No 9, Answer No 3. lol.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
User name: ninjaqueen
Best entry: entry no.4, the answers were witty and precise.
2nd Best entry: entry no.1, like the answers.
The best answer: entry no.4, answer no.5. liked almost all answers of this entry, but this was the best. should have such meetings, best way to deal with bullies, haha xD.

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
Years
USER NAME :- LadyLucina
BEST ENTRY :- Entry No. 5. These answers were very in depth and descriptive. They felt very well thought out.
2nd BEST ENTRY :- Entry No. 4. Whoever answered these questions is very witty and comical, and I like that.
THE BEST ANSWER :- Entry No. 4 Answer No. 5. I don't know why... but I feel like this answer is probably what I would have been doing had I been a violent little child back in the day.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
USER NAME: Phosphophyllite
BEST ENTRY: Entry No. 4.
2nd BEST ENTRY: Entry No. 11.
THE BEST ANSWER: Entry No. 10, Answer No. 1. Oh, the irony.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
mfw I can't nominate myself

USER NAME: HyperMorian
BEST ENTRY: Entry No. 4. (Well.)
2nd BEST ENTRY: Entry No. 1. (This is a reason.)
THE BEST ANSWER: Entry No. 4, Answer No. 1. (That must be some crappy document editing software choice right over there.)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Oh man, too much workload >:(, hardly able to come online. But anyways, the show must go on {:3}.

CHALLENGE #4 CURRENT VOTE COUNT

BEST ENTRY

Entry No.4 - 6 Votes (viper8890 (2nd), Soapie❤ (1st), NinjaQueen (1st), LadyLucina (2nd), Phosphophyllite (1st), HyperMorian (1st))
Entry No.1 - 3 Votes (viper8890 (1st), NinjaQueen (2nd), HyperMorian (2nd))
Entry No.11 - 2 Votes (Soapie❤ (2nd), Phosphophyllite (2nd))
Entry No.5 - 1 Vote (LadyLucina (1st))

BEST ANSWER

Entry No.4, Answer #5 - 2 Votes (NinjaQueen, LadyLucina)
Entry No.8, Answer #5 - 1 Vote (viper8890)
Entry No.9, Answer #3 - 1 Vote (Soapie❤)
Entry No.10, Answer #1 - 1 Vote (Phosphophyllite)
Entry No.4, Answer #1 - 1 Vote (HyperMorian)

STILL TO VOTE

DyingWillFlareon
Uzumaki Naruto
LilyGardy
Selena Fluorspar
NightKrow

Soapie❤ said:
House Targaryen
DyingWillFlareon said:
House Turnberry
LadyLucina said:
House Arryn
Phosphophyllite said:
House Tully
HyperMorian said:
House Swann
Uzumaki Naruto said:
House Tyrell
LilyGardy said:
House Frey
Selena Fluorspar said:
House Clegane
NightKrow said:
House Manderly
NinjaQueen said:
House Bracken
viper8890 said:
House Redfort
Come on guys those of you who haven't Voted yet, really need to do so -_-. I'm giving you about 12 Hours.

And for the rest of you, be ready for the Special Challenge for the Bonus Rewards (The Shields). Only Members who cast their Votes will be eligible to participate in that Challenge.

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Here are some votes.
USER NAME (Yor Name): NightKrow
BEST ENTRY (& why): Entry No. 11 (That PETA answer tho xD)
2nd BEST ENTRY (& why): Entry No. 4 (most of these are pretty good tbh, especially 1 and 4)
THE BEST ANSWER (ENTRY No. & Answer No.): Entry no. 11 answer 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back