• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[FINISHED] League of Legends Gladiator Duels!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Alright guys, the next matches are coming up right now!

GWMTF vs Aslan
    Bidoof FTW vs Olli
    Talon vs OneOwner12

And Squirrel automatically gains 3 points, being unable to play this round.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Bidoof can't play until after the 24 hours have passed, so if possible, can we just do the match during the next round? I dont know how pressed on time you are with the tournament, but I'd rather not have us draw out the round, so if it doesn't pose an issue with creating the match-ups, then that'd definitely be great :)

Circuit

Years
    Bidoof can't play until after the 24 hours have passed, so if possible, can we just do the match during the next round? I dont know how pressed on time you are with the tournament, but I'd rather not have us draw out the round, so if it doesn't pose an issue with creating the match-ups, then that'd definitely be great :)

Hmm... If you want, you can both just play two games next round. I'll create the match-ups as usual, and you'll also play your round then. Unless that's a big problem?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Hmm... If you want, you can both just play two games next round. I'll create the match-ups as usual, and you'll also play your round then. Unless that's a big problem?
    That sounds fair enough, thanks!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I was going to make this post last night but for some reason i didnt idk i was very tired.

Im not able to participate anymore, my internet it simply too bad to play :( I'm sorry

Circuit

Years
    Well, I will be ending this contest like, within the next 12 hours. So yeah :/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    How about we just have one final round where everyone left in the tournament (from what I can tell that's me, Olli, Golurks and Aslan based on who didn't post for last round) faces each other once and then whoever gets the best of three wins will be the overall winner? If there's a draw or something we can just do a second quick match directly after between the two drawing people - we're all friends and talk a lot so timing wouldn't be an issue. Thoughts?

Circuit

Years
    How about we just have one final round where everyone left in the tournament (from what I can tell that's me, Olli, Golurks and Aslan based on who didn't post for last round) faces each other once and then whoever gets the best of three wins will be the overall winner? If there's a draw or something we can just do a second quick match directly after between the two drawing people - we're all friends and talk a lot so timing wouldn't be an issue. Thoughts?

Go for it! Remember there are 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, but otherwise, that would work fine. Just try and get the results here asap, so I can close the event :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Talon do you want in with the final bit?? We can invite you to the group Skype convo if you want but we need to try get these matches done tonight so let us know quickly :D

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Just here to say that I have school tomorrow and loads of work, stationery shopping and organising to get done so I won't have time to play 3-4 matches by the deadline. I think Talon and anyone else who is still around should be allowed to play off for 1st, 2nd and 3rd though. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Beat Olli in our 1v1, was a realllly bad match-up for him. History: https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1883609226/213974715?tab=overview

UPDATE: Beat Golurks too, history: https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1884710017/213974715?tab=overview

I'm finished with my matches going 2-0, Olli and Golurks are both 0-1 going into final match!

UPDATE #2: Olli faced off VS Golurks, Olli came out on top! That puts Olli on 1-1 and Golurks on 0-2. History: https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1884909747/214287468?tab=overview

----------------------------------------------------------------------------​

All the matches are done now, results for the 'finals' are below using the points system before:

Squirrel: 6 points
    Olli: 4 points
    Golurks: 2 points

Shame everyone else pulled out :( Was a fun tournament though!

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
    I'm going to finish the tournament with the points you've worked out there, and not using previously accumulated points.

Therefore Squirrel is the victor!
    Olli is 2nd!
    Golurks Were Meant To Fly is 3rd!

Thanks for playing all. It's a shame others couldn't play in the end but hey. It's a learning experience for me. I will be adding you on the NA server as soon as possible to send you your RP.

Back