• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • manyashock.gif

OMG! :o I won?? I WON!!!!!!!!!! ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

A HUGE thanks to everyone who voted for me! Lycan, Flare, Snowy, Dedenne, Cakesu,, Kabocha Catman, Alola & FireSnow
    You guys are the BEST!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~

This win means SO MUCH to me & I am unable to describe how AMAZING I feel right now!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Congratulations to Forever & Ghost for being runner-ups! The two of you were so great & made the event very challenging & fun for me! (:

It seems many of you were offered a bribe but despite everything, still decided to vote for me. I highly respect your integrity & how you kept your word to vote for me. Thanks, that makes you guys even more awesome!! <3<3

From a Wild Card to a Winner! What a strange & wonderful journey I've had these past few months!
    12.%20tongue.gif
    I've met some of the coolest people here & this event has given me such amazing people to call my friends. I hope to keep in touch with you guys <3<3

YAY!!!!!!! SPARKLING PIKACHUS!!!! We did it!!!!! Thanks for being so friendly & always supporting me. You are some of the loveliest people I've met here! ♥

A special thanks to NinjaQueen for selecting me to participate in this event & for believing in me. I wouldn't be here without you! <3<3

To everyone here who has been so welcoming & kind to me, thank you ♥ I'll always remember you.

Of course, this event wouldn't have existed without LegendChu, our mischievous host! I really appreciate everything you've done & I'm truly amazed at all the hard work, time & energy you've put into this. I really enjoyed being a part of your event & hope that we can be in another event together someday.

This has been such an awesome experience & I want to thank everyone involved in the event for making this so special & memorable for me! ♥

8d50dc3d1bab4748c99dc45804d16d615c53eeb2_hq.gif

I really look forward to seeing all of you around PC & participating in some more events together! (:

Seeing a friend happy, makes me happier ^^. U deserve it Monica, could not have happened to a nicer girl :). And yeah I too would love to have us together in another Event, as competitors maybe, that'll be different huh {XD}.

Good job Espeonica! :D and good job to all us losers who let you win? XD but 'season one' implies well be playing again... Looking forward to the next battlegrounds guys! ;3
    Well, there might be something planned, but not revealing anything as of yet ;).

Pika Pika :chu:

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • Congratulations Espeonica on your win, you definitely deserved it!

Also congratulations to the runner ups. I'm amazed that we were all on the same team and you got so far.

gg, thanks for all the good times!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • You're still Alolamaster and Catman to me. :)
    You'll be forever known as Catman. I can't get used to this Luargragon.
    Make that, u'll be known to Forever as Catman :P. And Forever u're right, we've been playing this game for a whole season, I mean its been over 3 months now o_O {D:}.

La Goo Lagoon? :p

Isnt its English name Lycanroc? So now we have two Lycans? :'D Amazing I will never remember your names ill never make the connection between your names unless im told. :'D
    There's only one Lycan, the other one's an ice-cream loving, poisonous, Sandshrew ninja {XD}.

Hey but wait, there are two "rocs" as well - Lycanroc & Rockruff, as if name changes weren't confusing enough :P.

Congratulations Espeonica on your win, you definitely deserved it!

Also congratulations to the runner ups. I'm amazed that we were all on the same team and you got so far.

gg, thanks for all the good times!
    And I thought I was the only one who liked my own posts {XD}

The Event's over now (I did finish it ;)), so there's no reason for us not to talk :).

And guys, I know the Event Thread's gonna be taken off soon (honestly, I don't want it to :(), but no harm in having a bit of a chit-chat while its still up {:3}.

So anything anyone has to say to anybody, feel free to do so :).

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • Make that, u'll be known to Forever as Catman :P. And Forever u're right, we've been playing this game for a whole season, I mean its been over 3 months now o_O {D:}.

There's only one Lycan, the other one's an ice-cream loving, poisonous, Sandshrew ninja {XD}.

Hey but wait, there are two "rocs" as well - Lycanroc & Rockruff, as if name changes weren't confusing enough :P.

And I thought I was the only one who liked my own posts {XD}

The Event's over now (I did finish it ;)), so there's no reason for us not to talk :).

And guys, I know the Event Thread's gonna be taken off soon (honestly, I don't want it to :(), but no harm in having a bit of a chit-chat while its still up {:3}.

So anything anyone has to say to anybody, feel free to do so :).

Literally all of the drama, tears, fears, and anxiety with all of the twists that come with something like this, so in retrospect, it was well done, and mimicked what a show like survivor or Total Drama Island would have. :)

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • ^ Is this just some random guy, or was this what LegendChu was planning but "not revealing"?
    Lol {XD}, na, just an enthusiastic newbie I guess. Mind games are over, coz the Event's over! And Chu never reveals his plans so openly, u should know that, hehehehe >:) >:).

Espeonica said:
    SOLE SURVIVOR
    And where's our Winner at, haven't seen her around for the past couple of days?

O Espeonica, Espeonica! Wherefore art thou Espeonica? The Trophy awaits its rightful owner ^^.

King Rockruff

Rockruff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    Oh.

Well I guess Forever (sort of) got her wish for a Season 2 then.

You can always give me the trophy if Espeonica doesn't show up to claim it. That option is open.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    SMH if anyone deserves it after Espeonica it's me yo :')

Back