• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    Congratulations Espeonica! How does it feel to be PC first ever Survivor Champion?

Thanks!! (: I'm still shocked :o but it feels phenomenal! It's going to take a while to completely kick in but I'm SOO happy!! It's an amazing feeling <3<3

And where's our Winner at, haven't seen her around for the past couple of days?

O Espeonica, Espeonica! Wherefore art thou Espeonica? The Trophy awaits its rightful owner ^^.

Pika Pika :chu:

It was the weekend & I wanted to celebrate my win with friends & family ^-^ But I'm here now awaiting my trophy! xD

SMH if anyone deserves it after Espeonica it's me yo :')
    You can always give me the trophy if Espeonica doesn't show up to claim it. That option is open.

get in line behind me

Take it easy guys, the trophy has been claimed. Get yours next season! :P

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • It was the weekend & I wanted to celebrate my win with friends & family ^-^ But I'm here now awaiting my trophy! xD
    The wait is over! So here's presenting the SURVIVOR PC TROPHY to the Winner Espeonica!

animated-trophy.gif

CONGRATULATIONS ESPEONICA

FuturamaApplause.gif

Years
  • congrats Espeonica! ^ _ ^

i really thought Forever was going to won this thing *sigh* she was with us after the merge so I already have forever in mind to vote in last challenge. But still....

We are going to win next time for sure Forever!! ^ _ ^

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Totally late here, but congrats Espeonica! And great job to the other finalists as well, you got very far. That's something to be proud of as well! :D

Hey, I recognise that gif. :D

Isnt its English name Lycanroc? So now we have two Lycans? :'D Amazing I will never remember your names ill never make the connection between your names unless im told. :'D

I was first! >:(

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Sorry for not posting lately, mostly because I had nothing to say except CONGRATS ESPEONICA! And congrats to us Stunfisk! And to everyone out there as well!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • ok running off before I get yelled at lmao

Nope nope nope sorry get back here. *infracts*
    aEnSZDy.gif

Nah jk it's all good! Skimmed through it and it seems like a great idea! I might give this a try later if I can squeeze in some extra time. =)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I have one for you as well

In5R2ZJ.png

Thanks a lot buddy
    secret-handshake-smiley-emoticon.gif

This goes into my Special Album, as do the other gifts :).

gonna use my resources while this thread still exists!

can everyone sign up to this: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=379251 yn it'll be fun. love you all c:

ok running off before I get yelled at lmao
    Count me in, will join soon {:3}.

Since we are advertising, let me do some of my own.

Well LegendChu Productions is ready with its latest venture. Expect it to come up very soon. Not revealing too much right now, but it might be bigger than Survivor PC, if all goes right ;).

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • Thanks a lot buddy
    secret-handshake-smiley-emoticon.gif

This goes into my Special Album, as do the other gifts :).

Count me in, will join soon {:3}.

Since we are advertising, let me do some of my own.

Well LegendChu Productions is ready with its latest venture. Expect it to come up very soon. Not revealing too much right now, but it might be bigger than Survivor PC, if all goes right ;).

No hints?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Just letting everyone know that the emblems are still in the process of being uploaded to the system! Hang on tight — they'll be handed out soon! :D

And with that being said, I think it might be safe to unsticky this thread now. ^.^

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler: Damn, name changes again, I hope I didn't miss any :P
    Espeonica said:
    Forever said:
    Runner-Up
    Your Everyday Ghost said:
    Second Runner-Up
    Cakesu said:
    Jury Member
    NeonJelly13 said:
    Jury Member
    Dedenne1 said:
    Jury Member
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Jury Member
    Caite-chan said:
    Jury Member
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Jury Member
    King Rockruff said:
    Jury Member
    Lugarugan said:
    Jury Member
    FireSnow said:
    Jury Member
    PercyX said:
    Jury Member
    nishthelegendarytrainer said:
    Jury Member
    Lelouch said:
    Jury Member
    Zakariya said:
    Jury Member
    MariaB said:
    Jury Member
    Kabocha❤ said:
    Jury Member
    Okay guys sent over the Emblems to the Admins for approval. I think Revise might have already handed over the Emblems by now. Let me know if he missed anyone :P.

Well Survivor might have ended, but LegendChu Produtions has just started off. Next idea is ready, just a few things to be worked on. Final talks on, so expect something big (dare I say bigger than Survivor ;)) to come up, in a few days time. Hope to see u guys around ^^.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Alright everybody, LegendChu's Production's next venture is already up, go go go

Back