• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Whatever, I have no sway over you people anymore.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    We were... but then you guys decided to make the decision to vote out DWF. You know it's going to backfire and then you know you're going to come back to me and say "oh Forever you were right". n___________________n

But you can't just vote someone as awesome as Catman is! He's awesome!

Right, guys?

[Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

I for one believe Forever is right coughcough >_>

THIS JUST IN GHOST DOES NOT BELIEVE IM AWESOME IM HURT I REALLY AM V_V in case im not clear enough once again im just kidding dont think im really upset at anyone haha

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

I for one believe Forever is right coughcough >_>

THIS JUST IN GHOST DOES NOT BELIEVE IM AWESOME IM HURT I REALLY AM V_V in case im not clear enough once again im just kidding dont think im really upset at anyone haha
    Ah don't worry Flare, we'll miss u, but I'm sure u'll make an awesome comeback {:3}.

While Deceiving Eyes continues to deceive our eyes, by taking his own sweet time to vote :P (I'll give him a bit more time), let's talk about the Hidden Immunity Idols I mentioned on ur Groups. The questions for those Idols will take just a bit, coz I'm working on a few things, but for those who are not taking it seriously u better do. I'll explain why.

Let's take an e.g. from the last Tribal Council, here's the Fabulous Flares Vote Count

DyingWillFlareon (Fabulous Flares) - 5 Votes (cigarette butt, Laguna, GreenLegend56, NeonJelly13, Desinishon)
    Laguna (Fabulous Flares) - 1 Vote (DyingWillFlareon)

As is quite obvious, since Flare (DyingWillFlareon) has 5 Votes against her & Laguna has only 1, Flare should be voted out. Now suppose Flare has one of the Hidden Immunity Idols & plays it, what happens then? Well, its simple, all Votes cast against her would be cancelled & even though Laguna has only one Vote against him, he'll still be Eliminated.

That's the power of the Hidden Immunity Idols.

So guys, especially the ones at the bottom of the rung on their respective Tribes, this is a golden opportunity for u, to own one of these Idols, play it at the right time & eliminate a potential threat, coz eventually u're all gonna be on ur own.

Pika Pika :chu:

d

Ah don't worry Flare, we'll miss u, but I'm sure u'll make an awesome comeback {:3}.

While Deceiving Eyes continues to deceive our eyes, by taking his own sweet time to vote :P (I'll give him a bit more time), let's talk about the Hidden Immunity Idols I mentioned on ur Groups. The questions for those Idols will take just a bit, coz I'm working on a few things, but for those who are not taking it seriously u better do. I'll explain why.

Let's take an e.g. from the last Tribal Council, here's the Fabulous Flares Vote Count

DyingWillFlareon (Fabulous Flares) - 5 Votes (cigarette butt, Laguna, GreenLegend56, NeonJelly13, Desinishon)
    Laguna (Fabulous Flares) - 1 Vote (DyingWillFlareon)

As is quite obvious, since Flare (DyingWillFlareon) has 5 Votes against her & Laguna has only 1, Flare should be voted out. Now suppose Flare has one of the Hidden Immunity Idols & plays it, what happens then? Well, its simple, all Votes cast against her would be cancelled & even though Laguna has only one Vote against him, he'll still be Eliminated.

That's the power of the Hidden Immunity Idols.

So guys, especially the ones at the bottom of the rung on their respective Tribes, this is a golden opportunity for u, to own one of these Idols, play it at the right time & eliminate a potential threat, coz eventually u're all gonna be on ur own.

What

I'm sorry what

Just to clarify, does Flareon have a hidden immunity idol?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    What

I'm sorry what

Just to clarify, does Flareon have a hidden immunity idol?
    Oh jeez man, didn't you read carefully, ITS JUST AN EXAMPLE, to make clear how Hidden Immunity Idols will work :|. Flare has been Eliminated as of now. And how can she have an Hidden Immunity Idol, I haven't even put up the questions yet {XD}. That's why I always say - READ MY POSTS CAREFULLY.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Isn't anyone going to cherish DWF's last words?

Fine. I'll do it.

Happy?

(Celine Dion- My Heart Will Go on plays)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    im still confused am i allowed to chat still here or in the tribe chat which i cant find anymore or do i chat here and not the tribe chat or not at all unless i come back or....im confused and being voted out had only made me more confused :'D

Years
    So, just for confirmation, I haven't missed the Hidden Immunity Idol questions, have I?
    Oh, and here's a link to our group, DyingWillFlareon.
    No Spontaneous Stunfisk or Ravishing Rockets allowed :P
    Spoiler:

Another random rainbow :)

Back