• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Alright, I don't think Deceiving Eyes is gonna Vote, so let's get this over with?

TRIBAL COUNCIL #2 VOTING RESULTS

DyingWillFlareon - 3 Votes (Nonibros, The Ghost of You Know Who, Linay)
    CatmanDaTrainer - 1 Vote (Forever)

DyingWillFlareon (Fabulous Flares), gets eliminated, will be sent to Redemption Island.

Sorry Flare, but there's still hope to get back via the Wild Card Round.

Guys the Third Challenge will have to wait a bit, coz there's something I need to discuss with my co-panel Members.

When will I put it up, I don't know, will I put it up, I don't know.

I just want to say it was good working with u guys. Sorry if I was a bit strict with u guys at times, but as a host its my job to make sure all rules are followed & everything I say is clear with u, but apparently I'm not doing my job well enough. Nothing further to say.

Take care all of ya, have a nice day.

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Alright, I don't think Deceiving Eyes is gonna Vote, so let's get this over with?

TRIBAL COUNCIL #2 VOTING RESULTS

DyingWillFlareon - 3 Votes (Nonibros, The Ghost of You Know Who, Linay)
    CatmanDaTrainer - 1 Vote (Forever)

DyingWillFlareon (Fabulous Flares), gets eliminated, will be sent to Redemption Island.

Sorry Flare, but there's still hope to get back via the Wild Card Round.

Guys the Third Challenge will have to wait a bit, coz there's something I need to discuss with my co-panel Members.

I just want to say it was good working with u guys. Sorry if I was a bit strict with u guys at times, but as a host its my job to make sure all rules are followed & everything I say is clear with u, but apparently I'm not doing my job well enough. Nothing further to say.

Dw you've made this event fun :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021

I'm a bit confused here, did I miss something? Can somebody update me what's going on? LegendChu is still hosting this Event, right?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So... I declare Spontaneous Stunfisk the winner. Congrats everyone!

.. I really hope it isn't over :(

d

My opinions override Forever's, and I declare Fabulous Flares the winner.

Back