• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    My team shall be called the Fabulous Flares, eh? Got a moce ring to it, I like it, has the same letter thing going on there, and if Fabulous isnt enough we can glitter it up with Fantabulous instead! So who wants to join me in the most modest team ever huuuh? 9v9

I see no objections for this name, so that's what we're going with.

And calm down a bit, the game hasn't even started yet. You can't really judge how much interaction there's gonna be by just the signup period.

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
    My team shall be called the Fabulous Flares, eh? Got a moce ring to it, I like it, has the same letter thing going on there, and if Fabulous isnt enough we can glitter it up with Fantabulous instead! So who wants to join me in the most modest team ever huuuh? 9v9

Eh, I don't mind this name either. Happy to take it on board unless someone comes out of nowhere with a last minute objection!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I see no objections for this name, so that's what we're going with.

And calm down a bit, the game hasn't even started yet. You can't really judge how much interaction there's gonna be by just the signup period.
    Eh, I don't mind this name either. Happy to take it on board unless someone comes out of nowhere with a last minute objection!
    See when I said "interaction", I just wanted you guys to ask me if anything wasn't clear about the game, especially the rules, coz there are a lot of them. Once the game starts & a rule isn't clear, then you guys will have problems with playing the game properly & I don't want that situation for any Player.

Anyways, Fabulous Flares has been registered :).

Pika Pika :chu:

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    The post you deleted LegendChu,
    Still appears in my Mail
    (Bwhaha)
    (cough)
    That seemed important

Last edited:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Oh yeah, and also, you should probably update the first post since we still don't know what tribes the last three people are in.

Just saying.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Yes I did, I'm sorry I had to do is this way, but there is complete lack of Host-Player interaction, this was just to stir you up. This is only a game, nothing has to be registered, last of all Tribe names :P.

See Forever, I know you are one of those who is actively participating in discussions & I can see you were making an effort on the Reward Challenge as well. But tell me, how many others are doing that?

As for the groups, Lycan is handling that, so I'm sure he'll put something up soon.

Also, if you are doing the Team naming some place else, maybe you could have also involved me, I could have helped a bit, or at least tell me you were doing it someplace else, coz I thought you were discussing things here via PMs/VMs or some other medium. How can I know stuff unless you interact with me?

See how much more easier things are now that you had a interaction with me. Anyways, Spontaneous Stunfisk will be registered & that will be your Tribe name forever, Forever {XD}.

Other Tribes, if you are changing names, make it quick, quick, quick, coz the first question is gonna come up in a few hours time.

That was a unique (weird :P) way of stirring things up, but it did evoke reactions, so guess it worked. I love the names Spontaneous Stunfisk & Fabulous Flares.

Okay, on a serious note, I know I'm not part of this game, but I have to speak up for a friend. I thought self-modding & launching personal attacks on someone wasn't allowed here on PC. Somebody, who's not even part of the game, did exactly that on your host LegendChu & I'm surprised no one, not even LegendChu himself, took a stand against that.

PercyX

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    That was a unique (weird :P) way of stirring things up, but it did evoke reactions, so guess it worked. I love the names Spontaneous Stunfisk & Fabulous Flares.

Okay, on a serious note, I know I'm not part of this game, but I have to speak up for a friend. I thought self-modding & launching personal attacks on someone wasn't allowed here on PC. Somebody, who's not even part of the game, did exactly that on your host LegendChu & I'm surprised no one, not even LegendChu himself, took a stand against that.

Woah
    who is that person?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Hey NinjaQueen, thnx a lot, I really appreciate that. You are a true friend & will always be :).

That being said though, the reason I chose to ignore & didn't react was coz I didn't feel the need to. I'm sure if the mods think there's anything that doesn't belong here it'll be taken off immediately. I've got better things to worry about, like getting this Game started.

So, everyone's been allotted Tribes & we are ready to start. Before that, (formerly) Astrapi Tribe, the other two Tribes have confirmed their names - Spontaneous Stunfisk & Fabulous Flares. What will your Tribe Name be? I think someone mentioned "Ravishing Rockets", Catie-chan I think. Shall I register that name for your Tribe or you want something else?

Also, in just about 2-3 hours, I'll have the First Team Challenge up, so lace up those boots & be ready for a wild ride baby ^^.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'll be asleep for the challenge :c here's hoping the rest of you guys (Stunfisk) think on your feet!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Glad to see you guys understand that we really need to get things going. So Ravishing Rockets it is :).

So with all the drama surrounding the Tribe Names finally coming to an end, wait for 2-3 hours for......

You know what, why wait, we should just get it on, RIGHT NOW, so here comes the first Team Challenge question ^^.

Okay, I'm gonna keep the first challenge question extremely easy, so you guys have an idea what to expect. All TEAM IMMUNITY RULES apply here (see the OP (opening post) for all details).

Here's a brush up just in case:-

Spoiler:

And here's the example of how it'll work:-

Spoiler:

There is no time limit to answer this. Time stops as soon as ONE TRIBE has ALL SIX MEMBERS answering correctly. The other two Tribes will face Tribal Council, where at least one Member from each Tribe, will be Eliminated.

So be quick with the answer, or face TRIBAL COUNCIL (i.e. Elimination).

It'll be good if you guys can answer like this (will be easier for me to keep a tab):-

NAME (Your User Name):-
    TRIBE NAME (The Name of Your Tribe):-
    ANSWER (The answer to the Question):-

Okay got it, all set then, let's get started. Here's the first Question (if you cannot even get this right, be afraid, be very afraid >:)):-

CHALLENGE QUESTION - Which Pokemon is #150 on the NATIONAL POKEDEX?

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    NAME (Your User Name):- Laguna
    TRIBE NAME (The Name of Your Tribe):- Fabulous Flares
    ANSWER (The answer to the Question):- Mewtwo

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    NAME (Your User Name):- Forever
    TRIBE NAME (The Name of Your Tribe):- Spontaneous Stunfisk

Informed my tribe.

PercyX

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    Hey NinjaQueen, thnx a lot, I really appreciate that. You are a true friend & will always be :).

That being said though, the reason I chose to ignore & didn't react was coz I didn't feel the need to. I'm sure if the mods think there's anything that doesn't belong here it'll be taken off immediately. I've got better things to worry about, like getting this Game started.

So, everyone's been allotted Tribes & we are ready to start. Before that, (formerly) Astrapi Tribe, the other two Tribes have confirmed their names - Spontaneous Stunfisk & Fabulous Flares. What will your Tribe Name be? I think someone mentioned "Ravishing Rockets", Catie-chan I think. Shall I register that name for your Tribe or you want something else?

Also, in just about 2-3 hours, I'll have the First Team Challenge up, so lace up those boots & be ready for a wild ride baby ^^.

Hyped up for the challenge :D

Also Ravishing Rockets seems nice.
    (Better than Umeme XD. sorry :p.)

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
    NAME (Your User Name):- GreenLegend56
    TRIBE NAME (The Name of Your Tribe):- Fabulous Flares
    ANSWER (The answer to the Question): - Mewtwo

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    NAME (Your User Name):- Pancham Cutie
    TRIBE NAME (The Name of Your Tribe):- Ravishing Rockets

Back