• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    Name - PercyX
    Tribe Name - Ravishing Rocket
    Answer - Mewtwo

PercyX

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    Also...
    I would like to suggest that this method of posting is easy to cheat for anyone even if they are not willing, for example I just went from LegendChu's question to reply text box and unwillingly saw the answer :/
    How can I help myself from cheating if I just cant :/.
    I think you should post questions here and we would PM you the answers.

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
    Also...
    I would like to suggest that this method of posting is easy to cheat for anyone even if they are not willing, for example I just went from LegendChu's question to reply text box and unwillingly saw the answer :/

Are you saying that because you saw other peoples answers? They could have it wrong and you might be the only person to get it right? Although with this question I don't know if you can get it wrong...

PercyX

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    Are you saying that because you saw other peoples answers? They could have it wrong and you might be the only person to get it right? Although with this question I don't know if you can get it wrong...

It isnt about right or wrong.
    It is about transparency, How could we do a competition if there isnt a competition left

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
    It is about transparency, How could we do a competition if there isnt a competition left

Well I suppose, but the way I look at it is, its like copying off someone else's test in high school. You wouldn't do it if you knew the answer, and you don't know if what you're copying is the right answer, so you copy at your own risk. It can pay off and sometimes it doesn't, but I suppose I understand what you're saying

Years
    Name (Your Username): NeonJelly13
    Tribe Name (The Name of your Tribe): Fabulous Flares
    Answer (The answer to the question): Mewtwo!
    Also, thank you, GreenLegend56, for telling me that this was here, because I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    NAME (Your User Name):- Caite-chan
    TRIBE NAME (The Name of Your Tribe):- Ravishing Rockets
    ANSWER (The answer to the Question):- Mewtwo

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    Whew, at job orientation on phone, so it'll be short.

EDIT: Got a nice lunch break and since I close to home, I figured I'd update, with colors too!
    NAME: - Nonibros
    TRIBE NAME: - Spontaneous Stunfisk
    ANSWER: - Mewtwo

Anyway, thank you LegendChu for the hard work you put into the game, I'm sure it'll be a success.
    A note for you my friend, the next time you do such a competition, you should wait a few days.

You see, not only are a lot of people asleep, but some people can't get on, tho on further reflection, maybe it's better to do it early. I guess you get more active players like that.

Anyway, thanks again!

Last edited:
    Years
    NAME (Your User Name):- Linay
    TRIBE NAME (The Name of Your Tribe):- Spontaneous Stunfisk

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    CURRENT SCORES

SPONTANEOUS STUNFISK - 3 (Forever, Nonibros, Linay)
    RAVISHING ROCKETS - 3 (Pancham Cutie, PercyX, Caite-chan)
    FABULOUS FLARES - 3 (Laguna, GreenLegend56, NeonJelly13)

Wow, we are absolutely neck-to-neck right now, gr8 going guys. :)

Wow, that was quite the kerfuffle on page 4. :0
    Easy guys, it's only a game, not a thread in the Round Table section. xD Games are meant to be enjoyed! :D
    And be nice to your host, he has put a lot of effort into this game and he has all your best interests at heart. :)
    Thnx Clover, for some time even I had a "I'm at the Round Table" feeling {XD}. But game's underway & going good so far {:3}.

Also...
    Well I suppose, but the way I look at it is, its like copying off someone else's test in high school. You wouldn't do it if you knew the answer, and you don't know if what you're copying is the right answer, so you copy at your own risk. It can pay off and sometimes it doesn't, but I suppose I understand what you're saying

Its always easy to copy, really? Sample this:-

Spoiler:

There's a saying in Hindi "nakal ke liye bhi akal chahiye" (which translates to - even to copy something, you need brains). So there's always a chance that you might goof up, even if you are copying someone else's answer, in which case you answer might not be valid.

Also, I already said in the Rules in the OP

Spoiler:
    This is why I was asking repeatedly "Did you read all the rules carefully?"

And of course there is competition, to get all Members of your Tribe to answer, before other Tribes do & avoid elimination.

I just want you guys to get accustomed to how this game will progress, so I'm gonna keep the first few questions really easy. And don't worry, there will be questions where each Member's answer will have to be unique. So patience guys, patience.

Pika Pika :chu:

PercyX

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    CURRENT SCORES

SPONTANEOUS STUNFISK - 3 (Forever, Nonibros, Linay)I got it
    RAVISHING ROCKETS - 3 (Pancham Cutie, PercyX, Caite-chan)
    FABULOUS FLARES - 3 (Laguna, GreenLegend56, NeonJelly13)

Wow, we are absolutely neck-to-neck right now, gr8 going guys. :)

Thnx Clover, for some time even I had a "I'm at the Round Table" feeling {XD}. But game's underway & going good so far {:3}.

Its always easy to copy, really? Sample this:-

Spoiler:

There's a saying in Hindi "nakal ke liye bhi akal chahiye" (which translates to - even to copy something, you need brains). So there's always a chance that you might goof up, even if you are copying someone else's answer, in which case you answer might not be valid.

Also, I already said in the Rules in the OP

Spoiler:

This is why I was asking repeatedly "Did you read all the rules carefully?"

And of course there is competition, to get all Members of your Tribe to answer, before other Tribes do & avoid elimination.

I just want you guys to get accustomed to how this game will progress, so I'm gonna keep the first few questions really easy. And don't worry, there will be questions where each Member's answer will have to be unique. So patience guys, patience.

I got it
    it isnt about answers
    its about skills then :3
    (Indians everywhere tho :3)

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Whew, at job orientation on phone, so it'll be short.

EDIT: Got a nice lunch break and since I close to home, I figured I'd update, with colors too!
    NAME: - Nonibros
    TRIBE NAME: - Spontaneous Stunfisk
    ANSWER: - Mewtwo

Anyway, thank you LegendChu for the hard work you put into the game, I'm sure it'll be a success.
    A note for you my friend, the next time you do such a competition, you should wait a few days.

You see, not only are a lot of people asleep, but some people can't get on, tho on further reflection, maybe it's better to do it early. I guess you get more active players like that.

Anyway, thanks again!
    Hey thnx for appreciating man. I get what you're saying, but time zones will always be an issue, plus I'm already on double duty, have a full time job & a student as well, so time-management is a tough job. The best I can do, is try put up Challenges/questions at different times, though that also will have to be within a specific time gap, coz hey, I need to sleep too eh :P.

Btw, those colours gave me an idea. In the original Survivor, teams are always given buffs of different colours. So how about:-

SPONTANEOUS STUNFISK - The Ghost of You Know Who, Sean, Forever, Deceiving Eyes, Nonibros, Linay

RAVISHING ROCKETS - FireSnow, Caite-chan, CatmanDaTrainer, PercyX, nishthelegendarytrainer, Pancham Cutie

FABULOUS FLARES - Laguna, GreenLegend56, DyingWillFlareon, cigarette butt, NeonJelly13, Desinishon

Unique Team Colours for teams, like the idea?
    now please don't start arguing about wanting different colours, lol {XD}, at least agree with me on this one :P

PercyX

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    Hey thnx for appreciating man. I get what you're saying, but time zones will always be an issue, plus I'm already on double duty, have a full time job & a student as well, so time-management is a tough job. The best I can do, is try put up Challenges/questions at different times, though that also will have to be within a specific time gap, coz hey, I need to sleep too eh :P.

Btw, those colours gave me an idea. In the original Survivor, teams are always given buffs of different colours. So how about:-

SPONTANEOUS STUNFISK - The Ghost of You Know Who, Sean, Forever, Deceiving Eyes, Nonibros, Linay

RAVISHING ROCKETS - FireSnow, Caite-chan, CatmanDaTrainer, PercyX, nishthelegendarytrainer, Pancham Cutie

FABULOUS FLARES - Laguna, GreenLegend56, DyingWillFlareon, cigarette butt, NeonJelly13, Desinishon

Unique Team Colours for teams, like the idea?
    now please don't start arguing about wanting different colours, lol {XD}, at least agree with me on this one :P

Nice Idea :)
    The color idea is a charm

d

Tribe Name (The Name of your Tribe): Fabulous Flares
    Answer (The answer to the question): Mewtwo

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    NAME (Your User Name):- FireSnow
    TRIBE NAME (The Name of Your Tribe):- Ravishing Rockets

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

GROUPS!

Hello there, let me introduce you to Groups! People unfamiliar with the Underground are probably wondering what the heck I'm talking about... Well, allow me to explain. Groups are comparable to a forum, with threads and posts working in the exact same way, the difference being that your group is only accessible for you and your teammates.

Now come say hi in your Tribe's secret hideout, located here:

When you're there, you can "pin it to your home" to make it accessible from your Dashboard (or the Underground in case you want to and that's one more reason to start visiting the Underground :D.)
    Spoiler:

There's not a lot more to say about them really, but if you have any questions, ask away!

There might be a small problem with timezones for me; I mean, PC always seems to be asleep when I'm online. xD I'll try to keep active but I can't make promises, considering real life stuff and all!

Also LegendChu, you might wanna make the registration form bold so it stands out more! c: It's easy to slip one's notice, aha. ^^

Name: Clover
    Pokemon Type: I'm really torn here... but I suppose I'll snatch up Electric while it's free!
    Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME?: Nope, not at all! xD

Name: Dyingwillflareon
    Type: fire
    Are you aware of the original survivor game: only in name :'D

Holy cow, that CSS is mind-blowingly awesome! Nice job, Lycan!

(Also, the emblems are up now. xD)

Welcome, Flare! :D :D :D

Pokémon. And Survivor. SIGN ME UP!!!

Name: Catman
    Type: Grass (The Best Type Ever)
    Are You Aware of the Original Survivor Game?: I played a Survivor-like game in the Underground, if that counts... If not, then no. {XD}

Before I join: Do any of these challenges have to so with anything other than PokéCommunity? i.e. do we have like own some sort of Pokémon game involved in any of these challenges?

Business seems to be picking up, good to see two more Members sign up. Welcome Flare, welcome CatmanDaTrainer, welcome to Survivor PC.

Yep all thnx to Lycan :)

Hey thnx a lot man they came out pretty awesome {:3}.

Na na, u don't need to own any sorta Pokemon game to participate. All challenges will be related on Pokecommunity or based on your Pokemon knowledge. And I'll also be explaining each Challenge when its put it, so don't worry at all. But hey if u wanna participate sign up asap, before seats get filled up :P.

NAME: Caite-chan
    POKEMON TYPE: Steel seeing as how someone took electric...lol.
    Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME? Somewhat yeah.

NAME: GreenLegend (Include the 56 if you think its necessary
    POKEMON TYPE: Flying type
    Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME? Well I've heard of and watched the TV Show if that counts? Haha :P

NAME cigarette butt
    POKEMON TYPE Water
    Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME? Only know the name. Saw like 3 episodes. Tv game shows aren't my thing

NAME: Deceiving Eyes
    POKEMON TYPE: Dragon
    Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME? (Yes/No) No but I think it's where you try not to die. Also cigarette butt recommended this to me and I had to do it.

i highly doubt watching survivor (or total drama) is going to be that helpful. i got the general idea just from the opening post so don't worry about it

My top two types have already been chosen :c

NAME (This will be your Pokecommunity User Name): Forever
    POKEMON TYPE (The Pokemon Type you'll represent. Just remember to take a look at Registered Members above you & make sure you don't choose a Pokemon Type, that has already been chosen): Ghost.
    Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME? (Yes/No) Kinda but I did get to the finals in PC Survivor a few years ago.

This'll be a good way to get a bit more active in the section again I hope. Plus, I love events!!!

NAME FireSnow
    POKEMON TYPE: Fighting (Heck yeah, got my favorite type xD)
    Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME? Yes, watched some episodes here and there. Pretty good understanding of it.

Name : PercyX
    Type : Ice
    Aware of Survivor? : Nope
    Edit - Dragon got chosen already :/

NAME (This will be your Pokecommunity User Name) : nishthelegendarytrainer
    POKEMON TYPE (The Pokemon Type you'll represent. : Psychic
    Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME? (Yes/No) : Nope. Just heard about it.

NAME: Nonibros
    POKEMON TYPE: Dark (Dark is always fun! :))
    Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME: Nope, not at all!

Can I still get in on this?

NAME: Laguna
    POKEMON TYPE: Normal
    Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME?: Yup.

Since it's 20th anniversary: maybe team names based around the most popular gen 1 Pokémon: Glorious Gyarados, Dazzling Dragonite and Charming Charizard? :)

If there's still time for people to join, well... can I?

Name: NeonJelly13
    Pokémon Type: I think Ghost is still available, but I could be wrong (I choose Ghost).
    Are you aware of the original Survivor Game?: I've never heard of it. ...What exactly is it, even?

Hiya!

NAME (This will be your Pokecommunity User Name): Sean
    POKEMON TYPE: Fairy
    Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME? (Yes/No): Yes

Should be good fun!

I guess I'll join because someone really wants me to.

Name - Pancham Cutie
    Recommended by - Laguna
    Pokemon Type - Ground
    Are You Aware of the Original Survivor Game - Yes

Name - Desinishon
    Recommended by - team I'm going in xD
    Pokemon Type - Rock
    Are You Aware of the Original Survivor Game - I'm in jury right now in snailvivor sooo YES!!

I'm kidding about recommend part I just love my bud legendchu so I'm here xD

I'll be Bug :o

Name - PercyX
    Tribe Name - Ravishing Rocket
    Answer - Mewtwo

Groups, yay!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    NAME (Your User Name):- The Ghost of You Know Who
    TRIBE NAME (The Name of Your Tribe):- Spontaneous Stunfisk

Woo.