• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (and once again).

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Asuka Langley Soryu said:
    Ewan and Knoll not so much as Canas, who has never once phailed me, whereas the other two begin weak and tend to end weak for me x_x
    Knoll's defense phailed, but his summons usually could get me out of a bind.

Nothing did beat Canas though 8D He reminds me of myself. Smart ;P

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Paul said:
    Knoll's defense phailed, but his summons usually could get me out of a bind.

Nothing did beat Canas though 8D He reminds me of myself. Smart ;P

Summoning would be a lot more helpful if it came earlier in the game...by the time you get Knoll to 20/1, all your enemies are so underpowered that it ends up being easier to just kill everyone with dark magic x_x

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Asuka Langley Soryu said:
    Summoning would be a lot more helpful if it came earlier in the game...by the time you get Knoll to 20/1, all your enemies are so underpowered that it ends up being easier to just kill everyone with dark magic x_x
    I came up low on money occasionally.

It came in handy 8D

Jet Enduro

Roxasauce
    Years
    FE8 was a joke anyway when comparing to all other FE difficulties, even on hard mode. I'm glad they made FE9 as difficult as FE7/6 : D

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
    Jet Enduro said:
    FE8 was a joke anyway when comparing to all other FE difficulties, even on hard mode. I'm glad they made FE9 as difficult as FE7/6 : D
    Seima No Kouseki was very simple, compared to other Fire Emblem games, still, the only cool thing are the Trainees...

But there is the ChinaFE patch, who makes it a LOT harder.

Yellow~Chan said:
    Besides, I always have Sophia and Rei in my army <3
    Rei x Sophia Forever! =D

I wish they would make a FE game for the DS, too... ^___^;;

Well... for the DS, it would be cool... but which one? I say that they should remake Fuuin No Tsurugi... since i suppose that many Roy fans (by SSBM) want to see him in America (at least, with english language...).

Luna's accuracy dropped to a crappy 50.... ;o

I dislike Luna... it haves such a accuracy that sucks horribly... x.x

Years
    ;o;!

But Luna was so powerful in FE7... it had great accuracy and great crit. It's the only thing that made me beat the dragon in the end! ^_____^

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
    Meh, i just attacked with Eliwood first,then i made Priscilla to heal him, then i made Marcus to rescue her, get away from the range of the dragon, then Raven dropped her, then i got closer to the dragon other units like Nils, Renault (emergency Bishop) and Athos, and well... defeated, simple as that. D:

Years
    I simply give Athos a speedwing and then attack the dragon with him (with Luna of coruse! >O). Always criticals on the first hit and then kills on the second.

;3

Years
    Nosferatu is heavy and I can't waste my bodyrings on Canas... ;o; (I give them to Florina >3)

If Luna hates you, then you must've failed on training Canas because Luna loves everyone! ^o^ <33

Years
    You make me sad! ;o;

How could you hate dark magic when it's so powerful? >3

You should try Luna more often and you obviously haven't fought anyone in Link Arenas because the only thing that could scratch an Oswin with an uberspear is Luna... X3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Nah, other powerful magical tomes can kill Oswin + Rex Hasta/Killer Lance. Nino when equipped with Excalibur is amazingly effective; probably rivals Canas + Luna for my favorite character/weapon matchup.

The dragon isn't any harder than Formortiis to me now. It's always a one-turn kill courtesy Athos+Luna, Canas+Luna, Lyn + Sol Katti, Eliwood + Durandal and Hector + Armads. At least one of these is recharged by Nils, usually Canas or Athos because (guess)...Luna is just that good >D

I even use Canas to battle Nergal now; Luna on a 20/20 Canas is more powerful than Ereshkigal o_o;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    My Nino just happens to max out on Magic, Speed and Luck every time (with Afa's Drops, of course) so I suppose mine has a slight advantage over the average Nino...the third and final option against Uber Spear Oswin, of course, is to have Jaffar + Killing Edge and hope you get lucky >D

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yellow~chan said:
    ;o;!

But Luna was so powerful in FE7... it had great accuracy and great crit. It's the only thing that made me beat the dragon in the end! ^_____^
    That battle was hell for me.

I had majorly under-trained my army because I was being a n00b, and it sucked. Barely won. Had to sacrifice a few characters too...*tear*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ

I explicitly said I under trained. Someone wasn't paying attention~ But I meant the battle with all the revived bosses, Nergal, then the dragon. Over that stretch I sacrificed.

Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ

Back