• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem! (Revived)

Years
  • Come here to talk about the greatest strategy-based RPG of all time!

Let's talk about Marth's pantsless reputation!
    Roy and Eliwood or how they are in common!
    Sigurd's son or who's the best girl with him!
    Is Lucius a guy?
    Idoun is taken! XD

Come here and talk about FE!

Fire Emblem! (Revived)

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Its FIR not Idoun >< even though she's ok too XD
    woohoo! Guess hu this is XD Oni Knows this and i know the one oni put XD
    *pic removed*

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Karel cuz he appears in both fire emblem 7 AND 6 XP

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I'm so totally here XP Ooh! Zephiel sprite! Awesome <_<;;

And Karel's better than Karla...I've never even gotten Karla on FE7...I just don't like Bartre enough to use him o_o;;

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • I like to use Sain, Lowen and Kent. When I make a team with those, I win every time.
    I also use Lyndis, Elwood, Hector, Lucius, Dorcas, Heath, Raven, Pricilla and Rebecca. I sometimes put Florina and Fiora and into my team.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Wow, I couldn't imagine the sword saint being even more destructive than he already is o_o

As for my usual fire emblem team, it ends up being the following: Eliwood, Lyn, Hector, Canas, Sain, Oswin, Priscilla, Raven, Pent, Farina, Matthew, Legault, and Guy. I've never been able to use anyone besides these people <_<

Years
  • My team is quite flexible at times but I'll always have Canas, Dart, Rebecca, Priscilla, and Oswin.

In FE6: Fir/Rutger(Durandal), Rei/Sofia(Apocalypse), Lugh/Lilina(Forblaze), Wendy(Malte/Armads), Dieck(Durandal/Armads), Tate(Durandal/Malte), Fa(Divine Dragon Stone), Elen/Saul(Aureola), Sue(Miurgre)

Next question:

Canas (with Luna) or Sofia (with Apocalypse)

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    SOFIA!!!!! SOFIA RULES ALL OTHER SHAMANS CUZ SHE'S 1/2 MAMKUTE XP
    My final 10 person team with their legendary weapons
    Roy(Sword of Seals), Fa(Divine Dragon Stone), Fir(Durandal), Miredy(Malte)[would of used wendy but when i realized i should've started using her.....], Geese(Armads), Sue(Migure), Lilina(Forblaze), Sofia(Apocalypse)(Do you think YOUR shaman can kill a Fire Mamkute in 2 hits(1 if critical) with Flux?), Saul(Aureola), Clarine(Holy Maiden)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    i LOVE FE! =3

Ok....I always take Pent into battle! Him and his little apprentice guy who I forgot his name. I think its like Ent. ^_^?

Wow....Lyn is sooo cool! 0_0;

Oh, and thanks for the avie Oni!

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • In FE 6 My friend killed Zephiel with Silver sword. 1 critical and some slashin. >_<
    In My file Fa killed Murdock. But she used the last stone and she was about to die. But I seized the throne and got her safe. Whew.
    I can't get Armads.... How do you get it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Erk!!!

Nino sux...>_>

Erk is my FAVORITE character! He's the pinacle of coolness! YAY!

[I had to find a different avie. 0.o;; And Oni, from the first post, I had wondered if this should've been in the TDome XP]

Years
  • How can this be in the T-Dome?

And Nino is the best mage in FE7 (statwise). Her magic can be even equal to Athos' and her speed is of a goddess!

Digi killed Idoun in Sword of Seals with just one critical hit with Roy (Sword of Seals). Roy isn't as good before you promote him. But when he gets promoted, he'll own the field!

Oh yeah, if you want to get to the final three chapters, you need to get all of the legendary weapons (Durandal, Armads, Malte, Miurgre, Forblaze, Aureola, Apocalypse, Sword of Seals) and keep Fa's Divine Dragon Stone intact. And then you get to battle Brunya, Yan and Idoun.

Fire Emblem! (Revived)

Fear my little Nino! XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    My 10 person team owns XP
    *pic removed*
    Hu's this guy? i'll give you a hint: He has a creepy as hell face XD
    Oni knows, do you?

Last edited: