• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: The Rift War [OOC] [M]

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
    Alright, Argath and Platina are Accepted oboyoboyoboy I can't wait to start! Now if only we could get someone from Zeln, the enigmatic land of merchants and thieves hasn't gotten any love so far.

Years
    Yay, I'm accepted! Sorry for my absence due to my vacation. I'll be back into the swing of things shortly! :)

Sephear

Years
    No problem, just about everyone's been busy in some capacity, I've been getting ready to start my job (Ermahgerd it's been two weeks since I was hired and my uniform has not shown up yet wtf?) Welcome back!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Hey Sephear, Colony! Just wondering when you think this'll start. It's no rush or anything, but I just wanted to be sure!

Sephear

Years
    We're working on it, we've just been sort of busy the past few days, sorry. But it shouldn't be too long before we submit the IC so everyone can get rockin'!

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    And here is my attempt. Probably cheesy and kind of lame, but... eh. This is prolly the best I could bring myself to do.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
    Ok people! The IC is up! GET GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3

Zeta ve vill discuss things Elswyr :P

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
    Name: Nonami
    Nickname: Nona
    Race: Manakete
    Class: Mage Dragon

Appearance: In her human form Nonami stands about 5'7" without shoes. Nonami has dark brown skin and long hair that has an off white hue. She keeps her hair up in a short braided ponytail though if she undid her hair it would reach past the small of her back. Nonami has dark and often intimidating blue eyes. More often than not she has a serious countenance and when she's really mad, her eyes make her look like she's set to kill. One can see she possesses fighting ability if they took a good look at her physique. She has a muscular build grown not only from training, but from fighting and hunting. Her size and build makes her a manakete built more for speed rather than power and she utilizes that trait often. However, though she wasn't built for devastating blows, her attacks are surprisingly powerful. Her legs, trained as they are, give much more powerful blows than her fists. Still she'll use her hands often, though more so for strategic attacks rather than all-out ones.

As a dragon, Nonami is most certainly a frightening figure. She prefers this form not only because it's more natural to her, but because in her human form her intimidating looks may be called feisty rather than frightening (which she hates) and there are very few people, if any, who would call a dragon feisty. Her scales are a darker brown than her skin (and could possibly be mistaken for black) and her dark eyes seem to have a slight glow. She has a white scales that line her head, but they are very few. For a human, Nonami, like all dragons is rather large, but compared to dragons themselves she is on the small side. Like in her human form, Nonami was built for speed and stamina rather than power and can out-fly dragons much larger than her any day. When it comes to fighting in this form she relies on swift kills or wearing down the opponent with quick attacks. It's not unknown for her to use her endurance as a weapon as well. As a dragon Nonami is large enough to carry about two or three people on her back.

Reference Picture

Clothing wise, Nonami usually wear darker colors like browns, accented by lighter colors like white, that match her skin tone. She is also very fond of pants and breathable clothes that allow for great maneuverability. As such they don't give her very much protection wise, but Nonami is confident enough in her abilities for that not to bother her too much. Shoe-wise, Nonami wants them to be just as capable as the rest of her clothes and will settle for no less when it comes to optimal ability. When it comes to style, though, Nonami doesn't have that much, and doesn't go all that much out of her way to get a bunch of different outfits. If it's functional she'll keep it.

Inventory: Magestone, Hunting Knife, Skinning Knife
    Allegiance: Neutral (though leans towards Belial)

Personality: The first thing someone will learn about Nonami is that she's blunt. Very blunt. When she forms an opinion about you or something you've said she won't hold back telling you especially if you ask. Her way of not beating around the bush is evident in her attitude when trying to get a job done. She doesn't tolerate nonsense like playing games or goofing off. There may be times where she can sit down and tolerate a break, but then that must mean the mission isn't all that important. It's in those notably relaxed moments that Nonami can play (and thoroughly enjoy, oddly enough) childish games, though she enjoys those games more in her dragon form. However, these moments probably aren't coming around much so expect little playing. If she's going to do a mission then doing it efficiently is key, which means she expects her allies to be skillful. Skills in fighting, hunting, and other necessary areas are important to Nona and a great way to quickly earn her respect.

Unless you're human, then it'll take some time. Nonami has a very pronounced Xenophobic attitude and quickly rejects non-Manaketes (especially humans) as worth her time or respect. Being high ranking only means she'll be more formal, but humans (and the branded) will always be low on her books. Her likening for Belial is really only because of their preference towards magical creatures and magic users. She thinks that, even if the Manaketes must mate outside of their species than they should at least do it with other magical creatures. Then they won't become dull and weak like the humans. While she doesn't attack humans with constant insults, her disdain is clear by her lack of respect of friendship. It takes a long time for Nonami to be friendly with a human. Still, though, human or not, it will be hard to create a close relationship with Nonami anyways. She isn't quick to trust and it takes a lot of proving to get her to become good friends with someone. That's not to say that you have to throw yourself in ridiculous (or dangerous) situations for her. She simply needs some sort of evidence in your time together that you're not someone who would betray her or do something else she wouldn't like. This can often take years. Especially since Nonami isn't the most social person out there. That's not to say she's a recluse, but she prefers to keep to herself and is more likely to sit away from a group of friends then join them. Joining takes some coaxing.

Once you become a good friend to Nonami, her loyalty is unrivaled. There's almost nothing she won't do for a friend and it's definitely long last. But that doesn't mean you can ask for anything either. Nonami may be fiercely loyal, but she is more loyal to her ideals than any one person. When it comes to her ideals and beliefs Nonami is very stubborn and it's exceedingly hard to change her mind. So stubborn in fact that she hates it when others disagree with her. You have to have a very good explanation for why you don't have the same sentiments as her or she won't be happy. When she's made up her mind to do something, Nonami is just as hard to move, but a little experimenting with whining and badgering shows that she can be swayed… After a while.

History: Nonami's origins are a little hard to place. She was born in a faraway desert and for a long time co-existed with humans. They slept together, played together, and even at times fought together! It was through battles with these humans or simply living as a dragon in this world (through hunting or even simple things like playing games) Nonami has gained her skills. These times were (more or less) peaceful and Nonami lived out many decades in this land. It was after such long a time here that things slowly began to change. It was sudden for Nonami. Like others she didn't even notice what was happening. It wasn't until a great tragedy that things came crashing down on her.

To this day Nonami blames it on the greed of people. In the desert city, Nonami and her mother were protected by the citizens. When that protection faltered, she didn't know. Nonami left the humans soon after the leader of the desert city called for a capture of both Nonami and her mother. In the fight to escape, Nonami's mother died and she herself fled into the desert to live alone. For a while Nonami still checked up on the city and watched in sadness as the once great city fell to corruption over time. It wasn't torn down, but the city was not at its former splendor and after years of confusion and then anger, Nonami finally turned her back on both the city and the humans. Nonami lived alone in the desert for years, hunting and living just as any creature there. It was after years on her own, once Nonami desired company, that she remembered tales of the dragon city from her mother and went to find it.

That, of course, was no easy feat. It took a long time to finally track down the city, but once she did she lived happily in it. With other dragons Nonami felt at peace, a huge difference from the loneliness she had before. In her long time in the dragon city she gained new friends and even became better in combat from rigorous training. It was after evaluating her much improved life with other Manaketes and remembering her times alone and with humans in the desert that Nonami became resolved in bringing other Manaketes that same happiness. Nona left the city soon after making her decision and looked tirelessly for other dragons.

The first Manakete she ran into was a young girl named Platina. Like Nonami she had looked for other Manaketes, not to save however, but to train from. Nonami agreed to help and took Platina back to the dragon city to train her to become more skilled as a Manakete. It had become a long, but enjoyable training session and eventually Platina had desires to go back home. Nonami was reluctant for her to leave, but was later convinced with the idea that it was better to travel with Platina and keep training then let her be alone in a world of humans again.

Needless to say, Will was not her favorite person in the world, but while Platina stays with him, Nonami will have to accept it and try to get along.

Support:

William -D
    Elswin - D
    Esmiel - D
    Platina - B

Hope this is okay! :(

Sephear

Years
    Excellent SU Kiklion, you are accepted!

hmm...Platina's the only Manakete who's not horribly racist, what a shame.

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
    um can i reserve a spot in Belial Empire? im mostly done with my SU, just proofreading it so i'll post it soon

Sephear

Years
    You most certainly may! I'll get that marked down for you.

Also Zeta is Accepted!

In another notes: Camman people get tuh postin!

Last edited:

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    I have recently broken my RP block, so i will try to pull a post out of my non existing top hat.

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
    Hmm a strange world full of potential adventure, you say? Sounds like quite the journey in my eyes, so let's get going. Tell me if anything needs to be fixed or changed.

Name: Jecht Falgraun, Mr. Odd Jobs
    Race: Human
    Class: Villager

Appearance: Jecht is a rather tall and lanky fellow whom stands around 6' 2" and weighs only 170lbs, however don't mistake that for him being weak, he is quite strong but his legs are where his real strength is located. His head is covered by messy blond locks of hair that manage to always fall over his left eye (much to his displeasure and subsequent moving). He has a unique case of Heterochromia (or as he knows it super cool eyes) making his left eye a vibrant gold and his right a matching vibrant green color. His face is mostly angled with almost no traces of baby fat left anywhere and there is a mild scar going across his nose. His skin tone is originally fair but he has acquired somewhat of a tan leaving him slightly darker than others with his skin type.

Jecht believes in simple clothing with some flair for the most part and his attire matches his beliefs with his wearing a somewhat roughed up brown tunic along with a simple pair of black pants. Around his waist are two belts one of which holds the weapon that he carries in case of protection, which is a simple dagger. Some basic dusty black steel toed shoes that he acquired finish up his basic attire. The only somewhat unusual thing he wears is a large yellow hooded cape with black marking going up along the back of it. Around his neck are some black wrappings that cover a jagged scar that goes across the side of his neck down to his clavicle.

Inventory:
    Cheap Iron Dagger- A small dagger Jecht scavenged from the forest that had seemingly just been lost, it is surprisingly well maintained. It is rarely used and the last major time he used it was to get back his cape from a thief he managed to track down.

Yellow Hooded Cape- A kind of cape slash long coat it barely has sleeves (only go down from his shoulder about 3 inches) but covers his front like a coat. It is the one thing he holds absolute value in and is willing to risk his life to keep it from being destroyed. His orphanage matron told him it was a gift from his deceased mother and he was given it when he 18. There seems to be strange black markings on it that seem to shift when one is not looking I wonder what they are?

Allegiance
    : Neutral

Fighting style: N/A

Personality: Jecht is a rather happy guy and is not afraid to state his opinion on anything that is going on around him whether it is people or topics. He understands others well due to his natural skills in empathy. This is mainly due to being kicked out of the orphanage he lived in while quite young and having to scrounge the streets for food and shelter. He tends to typically look to the brighter side of things and is willing to help others if he can usually at least. He can sometimes be a bit too headstrong which can lead to him butting heads with others but he manages. Jecht is abnormally lucky at times as proven with him strangely finding money just lying around or even dodging things by complete coincidence.

Jecht while not the smartest guy is actually quite intelligent in the field he had studied when he was just a kid, which just so happens to be astrology. He might've not understood it well but it made him very good with all things number or star related and allows him to decipher things others might miss. There is a darker part to Jecht though as he is very slow to anger and almost none of the people he knows have ever seen him truly angry. The one person who did was when he stole his beloved cape and the man was never heard of again but wasn't dead supposedly. That man was responsible for the jagged scar on Jecht's neck but he's moved past it and has learnt to not be trusting of other immediately.

Overall Jecht is kind of just your average guy with a few talents here and there that he can put to good use, he is very wise for his age or at least he thinks so. Others usually don't think so with his kind of behavior usually bet he is, so he swears.

History: Living a rather average life Jecht hasn't experienced too much that is out of the ordinary besides being an orphan and meeting an astrologist. Growing up on the streets in a nondescript village of Zeln taught him the importance of money, especially when there was a chance of going hungry if you didn't have it. Over the course of the years he learned many different ways to obtain money (mainly through work) and decided he'd try and become a pickpocket due to how much money he heard could be gotten from becoming one. Becoming a pickpocket was quite hard seeing as he lived in pretty much the utopia for thieves and the like so the dream of becoming a pickpocket was quickly shot down. He had even had his own belongings stolen before so he decided he'd try something else for money, and became the resident guy for odd jobs. So when he was 16 he went to his dorm matron and asked him to teach him astrology, as the man loved to boast how smart he was at times to all the orphans and was responsible for kicking him out reluctantly.

The matron on a whim decided to teach him thinking he wouldn't really take in the info at all but was mistaken slightly as Jecht worked his hardest at it. However it was only a year or two before he quit at it and decided he'd do something else. It wasn't because he was bored or anything…well maybe a little but there was another thing also. The matron named Eris decided it was time to give him the object which had been left for him at birth, it was from his mom. It was yellow hooded cape type coat with black designs on the back, he had shed a tear when he got it and treats it like it was a priceless treasure.

It was soon stolen from him and for the first time he was actually angry and did everything in his power to get it back and he did just not unscathed. The people whom had healed him told him it was a miracle that he had even managed to survive with all of the blood he was losing. That was 4 years ago nowadays he helps people when in need and does odd jobs here and there for quick money. He's thinking about setting out to go see the world one of these days, it could be fun. On a side-note he does have some fighting experience but mainly against your common thug and the sort so he's kind of your stereotypical brawler in a fight just smarter.

Support: N/A

Last edited:

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Alright i got a post up, as i said it isn't the longest, but it was fun to write.

Sephear

Years
    What the heck, where did the post I wrote before go? whatever, it was a fine post Tyler. Only thing is please edit out that little announcement you made at the bottom of your post and refrain from posting anything OOC in the IC thread in the future.

Game (DreamOrDestruction) It's an excellent SU, you are accepted!

Back