• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{Fire Pokemon Fan Club!}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Of course it would enjoy spicy foods. 83 Spicy foods are good for a fire breather. XD But I can imagine a mother fire pkmn trying to get the baby to eat their spicy foods. XD Eat your spicy foods because they'll make your flame nice and strong!~ XD

Edit: I made a banner!~

{Fire Pokemon Fan Club!}

Sorry about the bad lettering. I tried to make it look cool but screwed it up. XD

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I thought I might've destroyed the lettering. XD How about a new topic, anyone? Or will I have to suggest one?
    I think its okay xD Yup, Shayla suggest a topic for us =D
    Hello, may i join this club? I love Fire Pokemon, I collect them and there shiny forms. I have quite a few shiny Fire Pokemon. So I hope I can join.
    Welcome to the club~

Dawning Mew

Anime Lover
    Years
    Can I Join? I Really Like Fire Type Pokemon. Do You Want Another Banner? Iv'e Already Made One Since I Did'nt Know About This Until Now :sweat:((I Would Like Vulpix As My Sprite Thing))

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    May i join the club?
    Fire pokemon is my favorte type ^^
    Can I Join? I Really Like Fire Type Pokemon. Do You Want Another Banner? Iv'e Already Made One Since I Did'nt Know About This Until Now :sweat:((I Would Like Vulpix As My Sprite Thing))
    Welcomes~ Oooo, can you show your banner? XD I want to see.

Dawning Mew

Anime Lover
    Years
    Um...Err.....Title Goes Here?

The Banner Doesnt Work Though And Its NOT Saved To A Site. Im Also Not At The Stage Where I Can Post Pictures((Sorry!))

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Once again, pikachu90, don't revive threads older than 1 month. This is the second time you've done this and you've been here long enough to have thought about reading the rules, so I'm giving you a warning.

~Closed
    ~Warned

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back