• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Red...Leaf Green...what happened to yellow?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 22, 2006
    ok so i've been wonderin: if they remade red and blue versions into fire red and leaf green, will they make an electric yellow or somethin? i don't know about anyone else but the yellow version was my fav, because u got to start off with pikachu and he would follow you around...i think they should redo it like they did with the first 2...anyone agree or disagree? let me know

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • i dont think they should have done firered or leafgreen. classics should never be changed in my opinion. i did like them but the originals were alot better.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I dont think they will remake the 3rd in the set, however I really hope they remake G/S now that D/P are out

RaZ

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2006
    They still might. If you haven't noticed the generations of pokemon games have come in sets of 3 or 4.
    1. Blue, Red, Yellow, Green
    2. Gold, Silver, Crystal
    3. Ruby Saphire, Emerald

So you never know it might just happen.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • They still might. If you haven't noticed the generations of pokemon games have come in sets of 3 or 4.
    1. Blue, Red, Yellow, Green
    2. Gold, Silver, Crystal
    3. Ruby Saphire, Emerald

So you never know it might just happen.

If you haven't realised, Green is just the Japanese version of Blue.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • It'd be nice if Yellow were reincarnated with the Surfing Pikachu minigame included, but they're pretty much done with GBA. As for G/S, someone who claims to be a Nintendo guy said there may yet be a G/S/C remake set for DS... Wonder if that's true...

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
  • If you haven't realised, Green is just the Japanese version of Blue.

Um... Blue was released in Japan as a special edition. The American versions are based on the Japanese Blue version. So could you really call it the Japanese version of Blue?

That would be the Best idea, to make a remake of GSC for the DS

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

I agree, but I think it should be for the GBA. If they do make it for the DS, it should stay as close to the originals as possible, which means no Hoenn Pokemon without trading. Kind of like how D/P has very few old pokemon.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I reckon they should remake Yellow. But the problem is that D/P is out now and there are 493 Pokemon. If you revert back to Yellow, you will lose the 107 new Pokemon that have just been released so it really wouldnt work that well. I reckon if they were to remake it they would have done it before D/P came out.

Back