• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen First caught Pokemon?

Years
  • Since I was busy all day, I wasn't able to start playing until 10 pm, sooo...
    in-game: Hoothoot
    pokewalker: Still needs to be set up

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • tbh, I forgot my first pokemon In my Japanese versions of HG, and SS.

But in my English SoulSilver I got a Sentret.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    In Game - Caterpie. [Now Butterfree and is one of the top in my Party.]
    Pokewalker - Nidoran [Male] - Low in my Party, But still Training it.

Valo

Years
  • I downloaded an emulated one before it came out in English, so no PokeWalker.

Hoothoot.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    My first caught PokeMon was a Spearow, named "Lurkey". As for my PokeWalker, I smashed and destroyed it from the rage of trying to find out how to get PokeMon off of it.
    It was Satan's child. I swear, I heard it laughing in a deep and evil voice. So I killed it.

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • My first caught was Sentret. I like the cute little thing.

Edit: I used the pokewalker this morning on my Metapod. It worked pretty well! I like the idea, creative.

Midnight Jog

Poké-Baller!
    Years
  • In game: Pidgey

PokeWalker: Sentret

(I also got a few berries and potions in my walker, and unlocked the 3rd route!)

Years
  • In game-Gastly
    Pokewalker-none yet

Went for Gastly cause its customary for me to always get that one party member that knows hypnosis quickly, makes it easier to capture other pokemon. Plus, hes gonna be a big help when facing Whitney.

But... you can get a Hoothoot at night near New Bark, and they learn Hypnosis around Lv.10.

So yeah, I caught a female Hoothoot first, and proceeded to name her Hooters. >.>

I think I'll be using the Name Rater to change my team's names. Something like Alpha, Delta, Omega, ect...

Last edited:

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
  • My first caught was Kakauna or whatever it's called.

Pokewalker.. I'm not far enough to use it yet. =/

Back