• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Evolution Ever

Itstoppedatumbreon

Destroying Zubats since 1996
Years
  • My first ever evolution was my pidgey evolving on pokemon yellow. That pidgey eventually became my single favourite pokemon i ever had-A lvl 83 pigeot.
    he owned alll the elite 4 at level 83. Then i put him on crystal with my lvl 100 typhlosion (no hacks:)) then my sister WHO FOR SOME REASON THOUGHT I WAS "DONE" WITH THE GAME deleted it. and she was like 12 at the time. i was 8

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • My first ever evolution was my pidgey evolving on pokemon yellow. That pidgey eventually became my single favourite pokemon i ever had-A lvl 83 pigeot.
    he owned alll the elite 4 at level 83. Then i put him on crystal with my lvl 100 typhlosion (no hacks:)) then my sister WHO FOR SOME REASON THOUGHT I WAS "DONE" WITH THE GAME deleted it. and she was like 12 at the time. i was 8

very sad story, Itstoppedatumbreon

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Mudkip into Marshtomp in Sapphire. Too bad it eventually became the only Pokemon I raised in that playthrough.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Reshiram Man, I have told you time and time again that if you're going to make a thread, you need to at least contribute in the first post. I'll allow this thread to stay, provided you edit your first post with your first evolution. Failure to comply within 24 hours, and I will infract you for spam, since I take this situation as such.

Mine was Torchic to Combusken. I was kinda sad, cause I really liked Torchic, but I remember thinking that Combusken's chest had a heart on it (the RS sprite really looks like it does if you look close enough). So because of that, I was put at ease. XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I can't remember, but going by logic, first pokemon game I ever had was Pokemon Blue and I chose Charmander. back then I hated catching other pokemon and would only train my starter pokemon, and if I caught a wild pokemon at a high enough level, I would add him to my party. But, all that to say that, although I can't remember it, I'm sure my first evolution ever witnessed was my Charmander into Charmeleon.

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    Weedle to Kakuna, probably. It was in Pokémon Red or Blue; I cannot remember really.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • Reshiram Man, I have told you time and time again that if you're going to make a thread, you need to at least contribute in the first post. I'll allow this thread to stay, provided you edit your first post with your first evolution. Failure to comply within 24 hours, and I will infract you for spam, since I take this situation as such.

Mine was Torchic to Combusken. I was kinda sad, cause I really liked Torchic, but I remember thinking that Combusken's chest had a heart on it (the RS sprite really looks like it does if you look close enough). So because of that, I was put at ease. XD

I fixed the post, Sydian!!!

Years
  • I'm prettyyy sure that my very first evolution was caterpie into metapod and then butterfree in pokemon blue :] And then squirtle into wartortle :]
    I'm so mad I wrote over my very first game :[

Massai

Lesson The First
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Was to poor to afford a Game Boy when I was a kid, but I was friends with another kid who gave me a floppy with an emulator and Roms for translated versions of Red and Green. At the time I thought Green was some special version never released in the U.S. I chose Charmander as my starter and he was my first evolution.

Back