• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] First Katy, now Post Malone in virtual concert for Pokémon anniversary

First Katy, now Post Malone in virtual concert for Pokémon anniversary

First Katy, now Post Malone in virtual concert for Pokémon anniversary

He’s to feature in a virtual concert at the end of the month, prompting many to react “who asked for this?”. We’re not sure ourselves.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm more curious about /why/ they chose those specific people and not ones that had sung in previous, but I hope it goes well. It'd be pretty suprising if they throw in a few more random ones like this.

Years
    I think it's because people are afraid that pokémon is becoming too commercial. Pokémon is slowly becoming a trend brand and this means it might start to appeal more to the superficial part of consumers instead of keeping its "magic ways" =O

Do those people not remember the late 90's?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I said this before I'm Discord.. but legit why did Post look like a character I made in Elder Scrolls: Oblivion using the randomizer. :/

Back