• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen First Pokemon Demo

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
My brother has the demo, and he wants to know how do you transfer your Mega Glalie into the full game by the time it's released this Friday.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
Years
My brother has the demo, and he wants to know how do you transfer your Mega Glalie into the full game by the time it's released this Friday.
Once you have the actual ORAS games, go back into the demo and talk to steven. He gives you a list of options, one of which says transferring the rewards into the full game.

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
I just recently learned that there was a demo (I also hadn't decided to buy both games until just recently). Luckily, they sent me an email, so I'll be playing that while I wait.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Yesterday when playing the demo the first time in awhile I got access to Steven's house, and the first mission I did was the Nugget one. Haven't gotten the other one though...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
So we can download the game Thursday night at midnight? Wonder how long it takes to download.

Back