• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Pokemon Game?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    yellow, crystal, emerald, pearl, diamond, battle revolution, fire red/leafgreen, platinum and now waiting for either heart gold or soul silver.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    mine was pokemon silver, absolutely loved it, i swear i passed and restarted that game 20 times back in my kid days...gosh i was sucha noob lol.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    It was Pokemon Red. I got it because of the link cable commercial (The one where the link cable connects the two buildings, then the pokemon walk across.)

Yeah, I had Pokemon red and a brick gameboy. They both got stolen at school so I got a GBC and ANOTHER copy of Red.

XinonHyena

The Traveller
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    Good old Pokemon Blue, it was not only the first pokemon game but my very first game. Good old days. It was on a gameboy pocket.

Xtrude

Gamer
    Years
  • 1. Red
    2. Blue/Yellow
    3. Gold/Silver
    4. Crystal
    5. Ruby
    6. Emerald
    7. Diamond/Pearl
    8. Platinum
    9. Will be HG :D

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
  • My first Pokemon game was Silver. I got it as a Christmas present along with a Gameboy Advance, although I'm really starting to question when I got it. If it came along with the Advance, I would be about 7, but I swear I got Silver before then. But I don't remember owning a Gameboy Color...

I don't really remember much from my very first game. All I remember is getting stuck in my house for 10 minutes, nicknaming my Cyndaquil "Cindy" (even though it was probably a boy), and fainting due to Poison and panicking because I didn't know why my screen was flashing.

Haha! I remember doing the same exact thing! ^_^ Good times, good times... My brother had Gold and I had Silver, but we couldn't trade because our parents wouldn't buy us the connector T_T I remember playing on my Gameboy Advance lol You had to have good lighting (going outisde, sitting by a lamp) so see what you were actually doing =p

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    my first game i ever got into was gold that i took from my friend=P

Ayselipera

The first pokemon game I ever owned was Gold. I still have it and it still works now. :)

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    My first was either Red or Blue, but the first one I bought was Gold. I think the only Pokemon games I bought were Gold, Emerald and Diamond. All the other ones were presents or I traded games with friends.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • 1. Red
    2. Silver
    3. Emerald
    4. FireRed
    5. Diamond & Pearl

Gonna get Platinum and SoulSilver soon I think!

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • My first game ever was Pokemon Pinball. My first mainstream game, also the second game I ever owned, was Pokemon Yellow. After that came Blue. I got Silver, but my brother dropped it in water, so I got Crystal as a replacement. Then came Sapphire, Ruby, LeafGreen, FireRed and Emerald. Later, I went back to get Pokemon Red. Then I imported a Japanese Diamond, followed by an English Pearl and Platinum. I saved my allowance and bought pre-owned Gold and Silver from PrePlayed. Finally, I imported a Japanese HeartGold.

Okay, done ranting.

I think I'm suffering from PokeCommunity withdrawal...

Last edited:

Dances with noone.
    Years
  • HRmmm

Fire red ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
    First Pokemon Game?

Last edited:

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
  • The first pokemon game I ever played? I'm pretty sure it was Blue. But it was my brothers. The first pokemon game I ever truly owned? Ruby.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My first was Pokemon Sapphire, followed by Pokemon Silver.

With the games I started pretty late, but I was keeping up with the Anime since season, and I didn't really have a console until about a year after RS came out. :/

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Wow. My first ever pokemon game was pokemon stadium on N64. The 90's was the best for pokemon. For GBC pokemon yellow. As i was quite young i used to really struggle from beating brock. Due to the fact pikachu, Pidgey and Ratatta suckedl. I always had to get my friend to do it.
    Not untill a year later did i realise nidoran and mankey owned.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
  • Been playing ever since the First Games!

1st Blue, Squirtle
    2nd Yellow, Pikachu
    3rd Gold, Totodile
    4th Sapphire, Treeko
    5th Leafgreen, Bulbasaur
    6th Emerald, Treeko
    7th Diamond, Piplup
    8th Platinum, Chimchar

Back