• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen First Thing You Did On Platinum

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    I will probably catch some wild useless Pokémon, and then trade them with my Pearl game for some eggs/Pokémon I prepared.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    After the first Gym I used pokesav to 2 eevees.. made one an umbreon and the other flareon. i kinda dont like umbreon now, tis sucky in my opinion.

IauraLucario

Eh bored.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    What i first did on Platinum was:

-train my pipulp
    - Catch random pokemon
    - traded them for my pokemon on diamond ( i didn't use my strong pokemon sence they didn't listin to meh XD)
    - Cought shinx and rasied it to a luxray

Ya ya all that! XD

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    -Name Myself and my Rival

I know the OP said not to point this out, but for me it was a challange(As I had a Japanese Platinum). I didn't want to use English Letters in my name, as it'd look tacky in a fully Japanese environment(Same with my Pokemon). I had to look up various Japanese names online >.>;

Chaos Feraligatr

Darkness Bringer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    well i got my turtwig and such caught a bidoof put it in the box caught a starly for my team and kept trying to find a shinx with intimidate instead of rivalry because intimidate is more useful then kept training from there.

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    First? Well, first, I lost to my rival with my Chimchar and then traded him for a Cyndaquil Egg and beat the game with him.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    The first two thing I did was name the female trainer after myself,and kept restarting until I got a female turtwig with a good personality.

I don't like pokemon who are rash,timid,or admanant.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Uhmmm...

*Turned It on.
    *Had a name (Franc)
    *Walked.
    *Got a Pokemon (Piplup; Male)

That's it! :)

Now I'm on Oreburgh City, 1st Gym Battle *sniff*

P.S. = I will catch up! :)

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    Took Turtwig. Turns out he had a relaxed nature.

Decided to roleplay my character, he's a descendant of my other characters, and he has a weird curse where he feels the pain the Pokemon most well bonded to him feel. Got all the way to Snowpoint, lost against Candice. Last place I rested was at Mom's house.

I feel bad for my character.

Now I'm stuck against Candice realizing Yache Berries are one-use items and screaming at my DS wanting to know how to 'safely duplicate' (Basically use a computer ROM to remake my level 84 Blaziken and send it to my game) my Blaziken to Road Roller Da her Frosslass and Piloswine.

So yeah, pretty good.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    Oh, what did I do...?

Oh, yeah... Beat the living daylights out of my rival. XD

PS. I've already beaten and captured Giratina. XD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    When I got Platinum, the first thing I did after the long storyline thing, I caught a Shinx and trained it with my Chimchar. :)

Then I started thinking on what pokémon I would catch next. xD

Back